Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
Working on a...mod...for the game to allow some really stupid situations like the first gangrape if you play your cards right. I'll upload it anyone is interested I guess.

Also fixed a lot of item grammar. I might go through and edit some of the engrish dialogue...maybe.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Why do they ALWAYS use SHOES for healing?

"Minaheel"
"Minaheel M"
"Minaheel F"

I get that mina = all, but why always shoe heEls?

Didn't even bother to start options, weapon names, armor names, item names with a capital letter

What utter mess is this, seriously, but the skills definitly are worst of all, gotta rename 90% and just press the " *Uses* " or the " *Casts* " button with most, as even that adds a Spacebar:
AliceFire -> Alice uses Fire or Alice casts Fire

Below: Every item with Capital start, Every skill seperated from character/enemy, English SoundSettings
Technically there are spelling it correctly as heel is supposed to be spelled that way but everyone is to stupid to use letters from the english alphabet properly more then half the time
As for capital letters that is the least important thing ever way below spacing even or just translating proper

So is there more to this game then rape?

Last edited:

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
So is there more to this game then rape?
Surprisingly, yes.

Since you only get scenes if you loose to bosses, or events that you can choose to see or skip at the inn, you can skip all of the scenes after the instigating one. The choice of which scenes to participate in at the inns actually effects the endings.

The elemental weapon system is simple, but interesting and gives you something to stay on top of as well as the choice of using gear with better base stats, or taking worse weapons with an elemental bonus. About half of the party members get extra dialogue or interactions during the side quests and the many party members mean you can build out a party that works with your play style. If you want to go all bruisers, or (nearly) all magic, you can.

Until the end, the difficulty is balanced pretty well for what the game offers though after a point things snowball in your favor. That said the "final" boss can still sneak up on you if you aren't prepared. Finally there is a post-dungeon that offers even more enemies to fight and offers greater challenge after clearing the main game.

There are a few flaws, as long as you keep up with the level curve and spec your elemental gear appropriately it is not a very difficult game. I found very few sections challenging. The current translation is trash, which makes a few areas artificially difficult as you run around trying to figure out what to do next. There are a few maze dungeons that can be annoying to figure out the first time through.

It is not a Final Fantasy, but there are far worse rpgs out there.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Surprisingly, yes.

Since you only get scenes if you loose to bosses, or events that you can choose to see or skip at the inn, you can skip all of the scenes after the instigating one. The choice of which scenes to participate in at the inns actually effects the endings.

The elemental weapon system is simple, but interesting and gives you something to stay on top of as well as the choice of using gear with better base stats, or taking worse weapons with an elemental bonus. About half of the party members get extra dialogue or interactions during the side quests and the many party members mean you can build out a party that works with your play style. If you want to go all bruisers, or (nearly) all magic, you can.

Until the end, the difficulty is balanced pretty well for what the game offers though after a point things snowball in your favor. That said the "final" boss can still sneak up on you if you aren't prepared. Finally there is a post-dungeon that offers even more enemies to fight and offers greater challenge after clearing the main game.

There are a few flaws, as long as you keep up with the level curve and spec your elemental gear appropriately it is not a very difficult game. I found very few sections challenging. The current translation is trash, which makes a few areas artificially difficult as you run around trying to figure out what to do next. There are a few maze dungeons that can be annoying to figure out the first time through.

It is not a Final Fantasy, but there are far worse rpgs out there.
well it's basic rpgm after all so what you say about gameplay stuff is a given
The rest tho way your sentence goes makes it sound like the game is mostly the retarded losing thing for scenes. The inn scenes are what corruption? prostitution?

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
Anyone know how to get to the dark element island? none of the ships send you out
I don't remember off the top of my head, but if you upload your save I will take a look and try to point you in the right direction.

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
Here you go and thanks a bunch
Go back to the throne room in the first city (Baron) castle. Talk to the guard on the right and he will activate a ship for you. You can then use this to sail around freely. The ship will be on the coast when you leave the city.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Go back to the throne room in the first city (Baron) castle. Talk to the guard on the right and he will activate a ship for you. You can then use this to sail around freely. The ship will be on the coast when you leave the city.
You're a lifesaver never would have thought to talk to the guard they're usually nonessential npcs who say nonsense about nothing

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
The mansion has "hidden doors". Just try walking through random walls, and you'll find your way around.

Now, a question I have, if anyone knows?

How high does your level have to get before the church guy will let you change classes? My Alice is level 20 now and he's still saying "not strong enough".
i found two random ways but can't find the others ,any help plz? thank u so much

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote