Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hi! I've finished the new update!

The update is already available on my Patreon for Level 3 subscribers. On 12 May, the update will be available for Level 2 subscribers. On May 16 the update will be released to the general public!

- 2 new character sprites

- 8 CG (7 hentai scenes)

- One secret ending
1.png

May 26, 2020
Hi! I've finished the new update!

The update is already available on my Patreon for Level 3 subscribers. On 12 May, the update will be available for Level 2 subscribers. On May 16 the update will be released to the general public!

- 2 new character sprites

- 8 CG (7 hentai scenes)

- One secret ending
View attachment 2607524
Godspeed

Reactions: Hervi

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
i come back to get the patreon link to check if the next update come out soon just to found out that there is already an update and another is almost out , the post still label 0.25 really make me thought that this is another abandoned project but i glad it's not

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
In this update I have added a secret ending related to this event.
oh? Any hints? I have reached the end of all content yet still haven't found that one.

Nevermind... I found it... I feel silly now.

Last edited:

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
oh? Any hints? I have reached the end of all content yet still haven't found that one.
There's an event you have to witness in the sewer alleyway (i think you can only go there when it's 20:00) where you see a girl named Christina get raped. It doesn't matter whether you stop it or not, but the next morning when you go to canteen, you can sit with her after you get your food. After you talk with her, she tells you about a ring she lost in the sewer and then you can go back to the alleyway at any point to go into the sewer.

Aug 14, 2017
I will finish the game for the next 3-2 updates (so far I'm thinking how to split them). There will be a storyline in each update. I have just started working on the next update and if everything goes according to plan, I will finish it by the end of next month.
you're doing it wrong, if you have a patreon, you're supposed to slowly share your progress over 10+ years, 1 update per year, 2 cg + variations, no more.

• Haha
Reactions: Bugs03 and L7Bear
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes