Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hey, a new update is already available on my Patreon for Level 3 subscribers!

On March 2, there will be access for Level 2 subscribers. March 5 will be general access

In the new update there will be:

-15 new hentai events (16 CG Scene)

-New ending.

2.png

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Hey, a new update is already available on my Patreon for Level 3 subscribers!

On March 2, there will be access for Level 2 subscribers. March 5 will be general access

In the new update there will be:

-15 new hentai events (16 CG Scene)

-New ending.

View attachment 2423650
not public yet?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I was hoping that in this update we would be able to let her without her undies and turn into a nympho and start to suck everyone's dick lol, welp, maybe in the next one. Eager to the futa content also.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Omg, dude, what is wrong with u? any game is a spinoff of tetris, same everything, you press buttons to play, wtf? P.s there are 3 -5 main hair colour types. Age is also same in every game. Prison uniforms are of same colour in every prison in the US. And there is no adult rpg without groping female character. Poses? Wtf is that? U need special pose for something to make a distinct non spinoff game??? Oh, showering, how many games with female mc are without showering scene?
Lol, since the dev is a Type Moon fan, I can tell you that any blond female knight has been claimed to be a Saber knock-off by one idiot or another.

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
love the art!! the girl is so beautiful! also, finally another prison theme game! hope to see some groupies! and by that i mean gangbang!!

Last edited:

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Game is pretty good, just some small gripes.

One problem is that it's hard to find all the events for each update. If there isn't an obvious circle to go to for an event, then I am just running around clicking on everything and everyone hoping a scene occurs. If possible can you add some sort of checklist with a description for each scene and event so they're easier to find? Like for example, there could be a quest tab and it lists all the possible events and one for example would say: "Talk to a prisoner in the courtyard with over 50 lust at 5 o'clock to start scene". Something like this would really help.

Also I think with this most recent update I did all the scenes maybe, but I ended with 121 lust and yet still couldn't leave my cell with less clothes on. I would really like to see that available in the next update. I would also like scenes to just generally be longer. Every scene just feels too short. If possible, a gallery would be nice too to see the events since it seems like some can't be replayed again such as the dog scene (which I hope there is more of). Still, great game nonetheless. Looking forward to the next update.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes