Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
Great idea and game, especially to play in Russian and in such a high-quality game! I look forward to continuing with impatience PFt заебысь

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Well, looks interesting, quite new, so I hope it won't end like most other promising games

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Art looks nice and NTR will be avoidable in a route? I'm looking forward to this.
There already is a complete route without NTR :)

Will there be more content without NTR? Doubt it. You are playing a female protagonist in a co-ed prison. Your SO is not there, so unless there is a route that is exclusively exhibitionism or voyeurism you are not getting it.

Reactions: 50Cabbage

50Cabbage

Aug 6, 2020

Will there be more content without NTR? Doubt it. You are playing a female protagonist in a co-ed prison. Your SO is not there, so unless there is a route that is exclusively exhibitionism or voyeurism you are not getting it.
Haven't played yet so I'm still talking in future tense, here because it's RPGM with 2dcg.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So its NTR but without Ugly bastard?

If that's the case i go for it, if not then another NTR with ugly bastard for some uncanny reason

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021

A clean route will definitely be. This is the base
On the first page btw^

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
you know, I suggest playing old games - that will teach you to save after each moment you don't want to go trough again :D

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Maybe im missing something but... It's all on russian... I suppose that the text should automatically translate but... It doesn't happen
Edit: Nvm its fixed, just chose the other only option on main screen and click on the third option

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Main character looks a lot like Ayame from Fleeting Iris, must be something with this model and NTR/corruption games.
Nice.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes