fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Its similar af and you know it. I wanna play something different this time, not another Dilmur spinoff
Then just quietly leave instead of announcing yourself. If you see this game as a "Dilmur" (sarcastic) spinoff then fine but no need to say it here.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Has anyone been able to get all the scenes? Currently looking for the sexy lingerie.
Yes, actually you can see all the scenes in the www/img/pictures so you how many scenes are left to see in your gameplay, the lingerie one is with talking with someone in the courtyard that get it to you, also first you neet a couple of encounters with the chief and to get the first one, your lust must be in 5

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
This game has lot of potential, needs more content

Good art
Good plot/scenarios
Multiple endings and choice matter

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game is still pretty sparse in content, but it can be prolonged and added on to a bunch.

Shower scenes with either male inmates bribing guards or guards themselves going in there.
This could be after a scene where Alice decides to stay in the shower longer after a hard day and she ends up alone, or similar.

The whole sewer thing where you probably already have ideas, whether that includes the escape route you're alluding to, I dunno.

A route where Jeff visits her in prison, blackmailing her into conjugal visits and has her released into his custody as his "servant" could be cool.

Different outfits have already been made so you probably have some ideas there. Maybe extend the warden route and force her to wear considerably less clothes in the daily.

Extend the "bad ending" where Michael isn't cool with it. Show what she goes through.

Pregnancy. Either with the Warden, an inmate or Jeff would be cool.

If you add stuff along the way, make a compendium of different routes you can access in the menu. How many details is up to you, but at least point people in the right direction so they can experience all the content.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
The game is still pretty sparse in content, but it can be prolonged and added on to a bunch.

Shower scenes with either male inmates bribing guards or guards themselves going in there.
This could be after a scene where Alice decides to stay in the shower longer after a hard day and she ends up alone, or similar.

The whole sewer thing where you probably already have ideas, whether that includes the escape route you're alluding to, I dunno.

A route where Jeff visits her in prison, blackmailing her into conjugal visits and has her released into his custody as his "servant" could be cool.

Different outfits have already been made so you probably have some ideas there. Maybe extend the warden route and force her to wear considerably less clothes in the daily.

Extend the "bad ending" where Michael isn't cool with it. Show what she goes through.

Pregnancy. Either with the Warden, an inmate or Jeff would be cool.

If you add stuff along the way, make a compendium of different routes you can access in the menu. How many details is up to you, but at least point people in the right direction so they can experience all the content.
I would add to that, maybe the work hours could be from 8 to 12 and from 13 to 18 and the payment could be split between them, in one of future updates. Or you can ignore my suggestion, because I know nothing about prisons and maybe in prison Alice is supposed to just serve the sentence not work to skip the time.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
An alternate way of doing this is adding waypoints. Put a small arrow over their head if they have something to say, or put a dot next to the areas with something going on in when you change area. I don't know how complicated it would be to make, but later when there are multiple routes, you could even color code these hints based on route.

Reactions: hibro1

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
I will finish the game for the next 3-2 updates (so far I'm thinking how to split them). There will be a storyline in each update. I have just started working on the next update and if everything goes according to plan, I will finish it by the end of next month.
efficient and quality work, thats rare and nice to see
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes