WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
hoho, I'll definetely be keeping an eye on this one, a couple of grammatical mistakes, but still leagues better than any machine translation

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
what do you have to do in your free time at 8:00/12:00?
and from 20:00/22:00?
a future walkthrough would be welcome!
You skip time by picking "Wait?" option in your cell for those time periods, or you can call Michael(the boyfriend) once, after working once and getting 10 money to pay for the call, in the library/recreation area.

Reactions: Zamore

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
You skip time by picking "Wait?" option in your cell for those time periods, or you can call Michael(the boyfriend) once, after working once and getting 10 money to pay for the call, in the library/recreation area.
I always pass the time, but I wanted to know if I had something to do in that period!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
LMAO.
''Similar Age'' - A young woman ? Oh the audacity to copy Dilmur.
''Same hair color'' - what ? dark-brunette ? Oh yeah that's such an uncommon feature no wonder they copied Dilmur.
''Prisoners taking advantage of heroine'' - I can name half a dozen hentai games just off the top of my head. where prisoners harass the heroine.
''Similar CGs like getting groped'' - Dude, lemme ask you this, you do realize, ''getting groped'' CGS, are the foundations of 95% of all female protag games right ?

Sorry I don't see the similarities at all.
Its similar af and you know it. I wanna play something different this time, not another Dilmur spinoff

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
unfinished/still in development games with a really nice art in this site tends to get "abandoned" tag in the next year or two, hoping this won't be like that, but ‍♂
still keeping an eye on this one, thanks for the share

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I found the bad and alternate good ending from the main office. So where is the third ending?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
NTR has two meanings the one doing the corrupting and the one being corrupted
On this site, there's only 1. And in basic terms, it's just "to have a loved one be taken from you." The only way this could have one is if she, the female protagonist, watched her loved one get taken away from her.

But this game could apply the corruption tag at a minimum.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes