Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Will there be a route where the husband likes the wife getting passed around and getting fucked?

Reactions: Faradai

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So wait, the dev is here and seems to be at least competent in English, sooooo... why MTL?

"Black Dolphin" - Why dude Why?
There is such a prison in Russia (they mostly serve life sentences there), but I just liked the name.
I know - this is a very tough prison - that's why I asked.
Huh, I wonder if that's where Araki got the idea for the name Green Dolphin Street Prison. (Of course it's at least twice as awful, by virtue of being in Florida.)

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone please clarify:

1. How much content is there? Are there atleast 30 H-events? Will it take atleast 1.5-2hrs to complete the game?

2. How bad is the MTL? Is it like Japanese poetry MTL or is it decent enough to make proper sentences?

3. Is it a visual novel/linear type of game where we jump from one event to other or does it have free roam events like in heisendou games? If yes, how many free roam H-events are available right now(v0.25) ?

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
So wait, the dev is here and seems to be at least competent in English, sooooo... why MTL?

Huh, I wonder if that's where Araki got the idea for the name Green Dolphin Street Prison. (Of course it's at least twice as awful, by virtue of being in Florida.)
What is MTL? I translated the whole game through Deepl. I also communicate using Deepl

Anyone please clarify:

1. How much content is there? Are there atleast 30 H-events? Will it take atleast 1.5-2hrs to complete the game?

2. How bad is the MTL? Is it like Japanese poetry MTL or is it decent enough to make proper sentences?

3. Is it a visual novel/linear type of game where we jump from one event to other or does it have free roam events like in heisendou games? If yes, how many free roam H-events are available right now(v0.25) ?
The game is non-linear. Now there are 13 hentai events and 3 endings.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
-Same hair color
-Similar age
-Literal same prison outfit
-Similar CGs like getting groped in Dilmur
-Prisoners also take advantage of her
-Very similar art style poses
-Also includes showering scene like in Dilmur
Omg, dude, what is wrong with u? any game is a spinoff of tetris, same everything, you press buttons to play, wtf? P.s there are 3 -5 main hair colour types. Age is also same in every game. Prison uniforms are of same colour in every prison in the US. And there is no adult rpg without groping female character. Poses? Wtf is that? U need special pose for something to make a distinct non spinoff game??? Oh, showering, how many games with female mc are without showering scene?

warlans

Jun 29, 2022
Great as a demo. Love the art. Hope to see the corruption/lust mechanic being better implemented in the future.

Reactions: str8up

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Are yoz kidding me god damn have u played Dilmur what is wrong with u.

-Same hair color
-Similar age

And this is just from provided screenshots, i havent even played the game yet, who knows what else is there as well and this dude comes at me saying its nothing like that.

Hence the spinoff
LMAO.
''Similar Age'' - A young woman ? Oh the audacity to copy Dilmur.
''Same hair color'' - what ? dark-brunette ? Oh yeah that's such an uncommon feature no wonder they copied Dilmur.
''Prisoners taking advantage of heroine'' - I can name half a dozen hentai games just off the top of my head. where prisoners harass the heroine.
''Similar CGs like getting groped'' - Dude, lemme ask you this, you do realize, ''getting groped'' CGS, are the foundations of 95% of all female protag games right ?

Sorry I don't see the similarities at all.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Are yoz kidding me god damn have u played Dilmur what is wrong with u.

-Same hair color
-Similar age

And this is just from provided screenshots, i havent even played the game yet, who knows what else is there as well and this dude comes at me saying its nothing like that.

Hence the spinoff
You can build in Fortnite, just like in Minecraft.
There is a pickaxe in Fortnite, just like in Minecraft.
Fortnight is literally a spinoff of Minecraft.
Lol. :ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes