Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
tried old save from previous version, can't trigger anything about the secret end, so i have to do a new game, go to the alley and hear the old lab thing story , progress a little bit and (idk if they are required, call the BF for the first time, push the chief route to the point when i need the sexy underwear, all of the mastubation scene, unlock the nurse job), then it's trigger a small scene where the BF is come to the prison to visit aclice , have some info about a woman has go to the same prison, then chris rape scene can be seen at 20:00 (i don't remember if it the same day or next day but if i used the old save where i already trigger the BF visit scene then christ just vaporate like she doesn't exist from the start )

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Nice, dog. Too bad without a gallery or hint system, I have no clue how to unlock the scenes or how many scenes there are to unlock. Dunno if I have the time to aimlessly wander around.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Christina only appear in the back alley at 20.00, you see a short scene, and then you can talk to her the next day at the canteen. She will ask you to go collect her ring.
It doesn't for me for some reason. I tried 1800-2000 none of them works, she's just never there

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
It doesn't for me for some reason. I tried 1800-2000 none of them works, she's just never there
I think you have to get a cutscene where Michael (alice's bf) visited you. He's said that you have made contact with the unknown woman who gonna help you fight ur case. Christina is that girl. As for when will Michael visited you, I honestly don't know. Maybe 10-12 days in game?

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I think you have to get a cutscene where Michael (alice's bf) visited you. He's said that you have made contact with the unknown woman who gonna help you fight ur case. Christina is that girl. As for when will Michael visited you, I honestly don't know. Maybe 10-12 days in game?
I see yea I'm not sure. I think it bugged out because of an old save. Also once Michael finds the video online I guess that event isn't possible.

May 9, 2020
You can't, currently there are only certain events available, mainly at day, once you head to bed and rest for the night, you can't get out
That's a shame. I thought with the three options you potentially seduced the guard to let you have a set of keys or swiped a set & had them duplicated.

I appreciate the response, thanks.

Since I know this game is in an early stage still, I'll also assume that measures haven't been implemented yet to allow Alice to run around with less articles of clothing gradually.

Apr 4, 2023
That's a shame. I thought with the three options you potentially seduced the guard to let you have a set of keys or swiped a set & had them duplicated.

I appreciate the response, thanks.

Since I know this game is in an early stage still, I'll also assume that measures haven't been implemented yet to allow Alice to run around with less articles of clothing gradually.
the creator posts very regularly on his patreon - so im sure this is in development and will come out at some point

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
the art style reminds me of ranero. i hope this one dont suddenly vanish out of thin air tho, i really like the game so far

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes