aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I am losttttt
Grind lust at night by masturbating,then once you get 5pts, go see jail director (forgot the actual word), also try and work with the girl at confectionary, then with medical area from there should be fairly easy to do the rest of the events

• Sad
Reactions: ShinjiMatou9192

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
Do you guys know when the boyfriend visit the prison? I can't get into Christina scene without him visiting FMC first.

PederBeder

Apr 6, 2021
Do you guys know when the boyfriend visit the prison? I can't get into Christina scene without him visiting FMC first.
You can meet Kristina at 20:00 in the alley behind the yard (right-up). After the scene, you can talk to her in the dining room.
I didn't understand about boyfriend. You can start communicating with him after a skirmish in the dining room if you take food and walk past black boy.

Hervi

Mar 27, 2022
Hi!

So the latest version of ALICE'S CONCLUSION has been released on my Patron, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who supported me throughout the development, THANK YOU!

While working on this project, I have learned a lot for myself and I am sure that my next project will be of higher quality.

After the latest version is released to the public, I will conduct a series of questions on my Patron and you will have the opportunity to choose the fate of the next project!

In this update, it was added:

- 3 new endings.

- 15 СG (119 sprites)

The upgrade for Level 3 subscribers is already available

Access for Level 2 subscribers - August 15

General access - August 19

1.png

dr.pervet

Apr 6, 2018
Hi!

So the latest version of ALICE'S CONCLUSION has been released on my Patron, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who supported me throughout the development, THANK YOU!

While working on this project, I have learned a lot for myself and I am sure that my next project will be of higher quality.

After the latest version is released to the public, I will conduct a series of questions on my Patron and you will have the opportunity to choose the fate of the next project!

In this update, it was added:

- 3 new endings.

- 15 СG (119 sprites)

The upgrade for Level 3 subscribers is already available

Access for Level 2 subscribers - August 15

General access - August 19

View attachment 2846896
That's good to know Looking forward to august 19

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes