4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
it just loops the last animation after sex scene
As in the cumming animation?

Be aware that i have no idea what i`m doing, so i don`t know if that " this.H_Exit();" is really bad at that position. But trying to change the { around just broke stuff.
I think the this.H_Exit(); should be in a different parentheses.
can you try add
Code:
else
{
this.H_exit();
}
after the if(!this.isGallery&& !this.isLoop... condition?

wtf is this i trying to play H games to fap guys not the coder group in here
Code before Coom

Reactions: McAztec

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018

can you try add
Code:
else
{
this.H_exit();
}

Code before Coom
Actually your initial code “ this.isLoop = true; ” is right,but the sequence is wrong.
QQ图片20240625111240.png

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018
No change, it just loops the last animation after sex scene.
This is how the code looks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Copying this as is threw some errors, so needed to change stuff until errors disappeared:
Be aware that i have no idea what i`m doing, so i don`t know if that " this.H_Exit();" is really bad at that position. But trying to change the { around just broke stuff.

We try to change code so fap is better without you needing to let go of pipi.

It`s not like we are disrupting anything important here. The 104 "did Grim release new game yet" post certainly isn`t speeding up a new release, if any is even planned
Try My code

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I`m currently at work so I try out the code later.

He asked for "Is there a way to get the repeat for sex scenes as stand alone?"

English is not my first language so I don't know whether that's what he want or not:cry:
I understand what you mean,but I not sure if it's what he needs
To make sure we are on the same page here:
kwanlier
You have in your KMOD included that the entire sex scenes can repeat.
I want that but without needing to install your mod. (the other stuff is not my cup of tea, sorry)

Last edited:

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Ok, I'm super confused right now

can you try add
Code:
else
{
this.H_exit();
}
Code before Coom
Doing it like this instantly ends the animation.

Code

After this I completely deleted
}
else
{
this.H_exit();

and tried okmbhu001 suggestion and putting the "this.isloop" at the end in "H_End()"
it now does this:

This is almost exactly what I want.
Now
How do I tell the game to repeat the ENTIRE sex scene?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
tried @okmbhu001 suggestion and putting the "this.isloop" at the end in "H_End()"
it now does this:
Video

This is almost exactly what I want.
Now
How do I tell the game to repeat the ENTIRE sex scene?
I think this is what you are looking for.
Have you try this with the monster that has long sex scene? I recommend the Chad(TM) alien's mating press animation.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I think this is what you are looking for.
Have you try this with the monster that has long sex scene? I recommend the Chad(TM) alien's mating press animation.
Nono, i want to let it repeat the entire sex scene.
From start to finish.

This way it only does the entire Sex scene ones and then starts looping the first sex scene.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Nono, i want to let it repeat the entire sex scene.
From start to finish.

This way it only does the entire Sex scene ones and then starts looping the first sex scene.
Did you test it with the method I recommend?
I recommend Chad(TM) alien's mating press scene because it has 3 steps, and each step looks completely to each other.
If all of the 3 steps are being play over and over, then I think you got it

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Did you test it with the method I recommend?
I recommend Chad(TM) alien's mating press scene because it has 3 steps, and each step looks completely to each other.
If all of the 3 steps are being play over and over, then I think you got it
Nope, it just finishes one set fully and then restarts and loops the first animation only.

The video I linked illustrated this already.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Nope, it just finishes one set fully and then restarts and loops the first animation only.

The video I linked illustrated this already.
Ok, i started deleting and changing stuff randomly and it works now as i want it to.

Changing anything in "H_End" is completely pointless as far as I'm concerned.

kwanlier the code you posted yesterday,

seems to have been the path to the solution. But "base.GetComponent<Animator>().SetInteger("State", 1);" seems to have caused the first animation repeat. So I deleted it and it now works perfectly.

I post the file here for anyone who wants it (and backup for me).
Here what this file does:
1. Sex scenes now repeat. Enemies will never let you go, so you need to struggle to get free.
2. Based on the "unofficial fix" from Julien the King means, that the second animation from the "Spitter" monster works.
3. Increased the 60 FPS lock to 144 FPS.

I did not playtest this, if I have time, I do it on weekend, so make a backup of your stuff.

IvD

Jul 7, 2018
I remember there being a personal mod here that made Eve "corrupt". It wasn't KMod or the Horny Eve mod since I distinctly remember the UI being on the top left with coloured text where it would keep count of all of her stats like oral or creampies and had a counter for the amount of times she climaxed, you could even change the climax counter with keybinds. "Dialogue" of what she was thinking would also be in the top left and also coloured. Then at some point if you had enough climaxes it just becomes outright impossible to struggle, like the bar won't even go up.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about it'd be cool to get that mod again since I can't find it in this forum and I don't remember who it was made by and what date. And no, I don't have it saved anywhere since my old PC is dead.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
I remember there being a personal mod here that made Eve "corrupt". It wasn't KMod or the Horny Eve mod since I distinctly remember the UI being on the top left with coloured text where it would keep count of all of her stats like oral or creampies and had a counter for the amount of times she climaxed, you could even change the climax counter with keybinds. "Dialogue" of what she was thinking would also be in the top left and also coloured. Then at some point if you had enough climaxes it just becomes outright impossible to struggle, like the bar won't even go up.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about it'd be cool to get that mod again since I can't find it in this forum and I don't remember who it was made by and what date. And no, I don't have it saved anywhere since my old PC is dead.
could be bone mod, not sure

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

Something like this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-5200999
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-5233013

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes