4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
The only known art of the guy's follow up to AQE. Considering he's been dark for like, four years now, it might just be the only thing we get of it.
ah yes, the only teaser we got for the new project
and you're right, this will be the only available teaser ever, he said he'll not announce anything until it's fully completed or atleast 90% complete before closing his patreon. It's because of how awful the comment section was when he released AQE demo ver 0.13 (people demanding, trash talking, impersonating, etc)

Incounter

Feb 12, 2023
Is it possible to translate this game using ?

The game hasn't lots of text, some of it just implemented in assets I think.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
These 'hard' mods are cursed, they just emphasize the most tedious parts about the game. One limits your double jumps and the other makes struggles into a rhythm game, and both reduce enemy stagger as if having to hit-and-run is any fun.

Reactions: NHA246 and Seedmanc

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Bruh.. still in the thread? No dev/modders is looking at this.. dont ask me about playthrough.. i cheated.. haha.. this game is the best i know.. and sadly no one tries to make a game with the same mechanics or even at least copypaste.. no one

• Sad
Reactions: GH057ts

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I have an idea for some whacky experiment but I don't know how to do it.
What I want to do is has a either chosen type of enemy or random enemy spawn from egg instead of facehugger.

If it is possible, I want to replace the facehugger with Chad(TM) alien so that the ending of the game become something like a pure H game.

If anyone knows how to do it please help

Reactions: BigBiggieBig
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes