4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
She was made for this.
Nice BOOBS, Nice HIPS and Nice ASS. If only we had a Preg ending :(
But Hey with the amount of creampie she gets maybe in the ending when she escapes (or some alien infiltrates in the ship)
Well, if you played to the end, a alien egg is placed on her ship.
But it is only implied that something happens.
Perhaps when we are blessed by what every eldritch being watches over us and Grim surprise drops Alien Quest 2, we will know what happened.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Well, if you played to the end, a alien egg is placed on her ship.
But it is only implied that something happens.
Perhaps when we are blessed by what every eldritch being watches over us and Grim surprise drops Alien Quest 2, we will know what happened.
Just go all the way m8. The original Alien 1979 got a whole ass Queen crawling in!

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how Grim is doing. I hope he's good n' all that, always seemed like a nice individual

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
is it possible to modify the values set by Kmod? For example I want to change the struggle to almost double strength, so that if Ellen is at full corrupted and max arousal its nearly impossible to escape, kind of a punishment for getting that high spamming pots/max arousal and not using mana pots to reduce corruption.

I tried to change this but I realised the assembly sharp is encrypted

One another thing I thought of maybe trying was to change the attacks to only be H attacks when Ellen has her shield on not sure how hard that would be to implement but I have a feeling its an attack pattern of such as turning away from an allen triggers that sort of attack so was thinking of trying to replicate that someway

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes