4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Edian

Sep 17, 2017
can you get the purple and orange keycard in this version or does it stop at the eve core?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The shield skill look exactly like Yasuo's ultimate skill. League players will notice.
He literally put in the alien from Alien, Metroids from the series of the same name, while a lot of the stronger male aliens are modified verisons of Triangle Head from Silent Hill, and I'm pretty sure the female zombies at the beginning are a reference to that chick from the Ring, but that's what caught your eye?

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Well... Entire map reworked, green card added, zone to EVA core added (though I saw it only here in posts, didn't get there yet), plenty new animations, xenomorphs (god I love them), teleportation system... I think I don't have to say "I told ya" when there were some sceptic guys ^^ Just hope Grim will fix his patreon so we (at least I) can support him again

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I gotta ask something how can i use thr jump high thing? I have to press up+the same button as back dash, but couldnt manage it
You have to find the double jump somewhere. SOrry, don't remember where. :(
The double jump is somewhat near the beginning. There should be a long shaft with a thin blue light going through it. You have to advance to the top of the shaft and fall through it, and you snatch the Double Jump while falling. I'm surprised you made it that far without it, though.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
How do I get to the EVE Core? I have reached this much of the map..

Edit: I picked up a high jump from the top left corner of the map, not where I'm standing, so sorry I forgot to screenshot in my rush, somewhere there, tried going back but couldn't find it, the place I picked it up from. :(

1551645328363.png

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Well I found it like five minutes after I asked... It is not double jump I was trying to find, it is the jump up ability which allow you jump about 3-5 blocks up...

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes