4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I gotta ask something how can i use thr jump high thing? I have to press up+the same button as back dash, but couldnt manage it
I don't know how to help you with that. It should really be as simple as holding up and pressing A (default bindings). Does the backdash work normally?

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get the 6th animation on 2nd row? That is the only one I'm missing apart from the 6 that can't be unlocked. Thanks in advance.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Finally a new update. I was surprised earlier. Btw can anyone help? I have 9 animations locked.
2nd row 6,7,8.
3rd row 8,9,10
4th row 1,2,3.
How to unlock them?
2nd row 6, I tried so many times with the 5 monster but only 5th animation that comes up.
Thank you in advance.

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
I didn't feel like starting over again and was hoping to find a way to just quick unlock some of the new stuff. Seems like only the first half (and two extra) of the animations unlock via F1 key in the gallery per the dev site. Anyone got a full save?

EDIT: (Or full gallery, if the files are separate)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't feel like starting over again and was hoping to find a way to just quick unlock some of the new stuff. Seems like only the first half (and two extra) of the animations unlock via F1 key in the gallery per the dev site. Anyone got a full save?
If the blog is true and pressing F1 does indeed unlock 29 animations, then you won't get any more than that with a full save. Those are all the available animations there are in the current build. I cannot test it myself, because removing the save file does not lock the gallery again.

And if you want to add something to your post, you can just edit it instead of making a new post.

Edit: removed registry entries related to the game and downloaded the new version (0.13A). Pressing F1 unlocks all the animations that I have been able to unlock from normal play and save editing. Six remain locked, as per Grimhelm's own comment.

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
If the blog is true and pressing F1 does indeed unlock 29 animations, then you won't get any more than that with a full save.
F1 only unlocked 17 animations in my case (The first 15 and two lower ones of the black haired girl caught in tentacles). I can't say for certain if that's been other player's experiences or not.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
F1 only unlocked 17 animations in my case (The first 15 and two lower ones of the black haired girl caught in tentacles). I can't say for certain if that's been other player's experiences or not.
Odd. Don't know what could cause that. In any case, attached to this post is an archive containing my save file as well as a registry file. Either one should be enough to unlock the full gallery, but it doesn't hurt to include both.

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
Odd. Don't know what could cause that. In any case, attached to this post is an archive containing my save file as well as a registry file. Either one should be enough to unlock the full gallery, but it doesn't hurt to include both.
Awesome, Thanks very much.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
digging in the game textures i found so many things but the most interesting is the THE QUEEN sad shes is not in the game there 2 H scenes with the queen but cant find in game also the queen is the 2 first pictures related in spoilers rest are another future xenomorph?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is this game really a demo ? I was enjoying playing it T.T ? So the game needs to be finish huh ?
It ends at the EVE Core with a message that thanks you for playing. Going by the objectives displayed with the map, that seems to be about a third of the game. And I'm under the impression Grimhelm wants to add story cutscenes/events at those key places as well, similar to the one at the start of the game.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes