4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
That sounds like you have all the animations that are in this demo. The six ones before the two last one are not yet in.

Gotta sign-in (sign-up) to view images. I hate websites that force people to join to view any kind of material. Looking at you too Pinterest.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Good suggestion, but I don't think Grimhelm reads these forums.
There's a good chance that Grimhelm is unaware of F95zone, as I don't think their main language is even English. However, I like to think that they would be happy to know that so many people here are excited for their game, considering the main website is full of some pretty cruel comments.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Btw, if people still want it, I'd be willing to make a map with all the bells and whistles for the game, but I can't seem to find a way to screenshot the entire map (there doesn't seem to be a zoom out option when your accessing the map). So if anyone has a suggestion as to how to do that, I would be happy. I have Share-X, if that helps, but I'm relatively new to using it.

Alien Quest Eve - v13 Map.png

It took me a couple hours, but I figured it out. I pieced together the map from various screenshots, then blacked out the background so the map would stand out better. Hopefully this helps someone?

I'm also probably going to do a fresh playthrough [today?] and add to the map, to show current power ups and what not. Let me know if this looks good?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This was a lot more annoying but once I tweaked the position a bit, a lot easier than it should have been. Please excuse the stuff in the way. I know I could do it better (which I might later) but since the game's not finished yet (so it might change) I didn't bother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
This was a lot more annoying but once I tweaked the position a bit, a lot easier than it should have been. Please excuse the the stuff in the way. I know I could do it better (which I might later) but since the game's not finished yet (so it might change) I didn't bother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I beat you to it by a few minutes, haha.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you, i just got only a Yellow key card and what should i do next ?
It's going to take me a while, cause I'm maping out the entire game, and I'm not great at drawing on my map, haha.

From what I remember, I think you get the double jump next? I know the Blue Card is really soon after getting the Yellow Card, there almost back to back, from what I remember. I'm pretty sure you get it before the first boss, but I could be wrong.

None1211231

Feb 1, 2018
It's going to take me a while, cause I'm maping out the entire game, and I'm not great at drawing on my map, haha.

From what I remember, I think you get the double jump next? I know the Blue Card is really soon after getting the Yellow Card, there almost back to back, from what I remember. I'm pretty sure you get it before the first boss, but I could be wrong.
i got the double jump, dash back though but still can't find the blue card, maybe i should try to look for it again XD

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know where the other saves go?

I want to edit the save file (of a new game) and do a cheat run. But when I open up the file "SaveData" it's the first save. I mean I could just move that save elsewhere and do a clean one but it is a hassle and just wondering if there's a workaround.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
The one to the right of Pyramid head with the 2 girls blowing him. He has her leg up on his shoulder. I cant find the ones to the right of that. ;-;

View attachment 257059
i wasnt able to unlock that too in normal means(i used my old save maybe that broke it? that's just what i thought at least). I unlocked that using saveeditonline (the 2nd anim of spitter dude)

Does anyone know where the other saves go?

I want to edit the save file (of a new game) and do a cheat run. But when I open up the file "SaveData" it's the first save. I mean I could just move that save elsewhere and do a clean one but it is a hassle and just wondering if there's a workaround.
both saves are there in savedata. and the stuff per save are numbered like level[0](first save), level[1](2nd), level[2](3rd)

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
both saves are there in savedata. and the stuff per save are numbered like level[0](first save), level[1](2nd), level[2](3rd)
I see, a neat and tidy way of doing it. Probably would have figured it out some time after since you just look at the numbers and go from there. Thanks.

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Some animations that are in the game are not in the gallery yet. Just for the ones who are wondering. Like the facehugger from the aliens movie.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
GRIMHELM IS BACK!?!? Why didn't the thread notify me after peeps started commenting?! WOW, this is amazing!

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
How come the F1 "full" gallery unlock isn't working?
My guess is, it was removed from the game. But even editing the save file te unlock the gallery leaves animations 29-33 disabled and 28 is the same as 1. The facehugger animation is not even listed in the gallery.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes