4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
Mannnnnn, i hope there will be something like lewd act, masturbate, sex toys, tattoo, laying eggs scenes, sperm leaking while running and whenever you choose penalty revive, the MC will be equipped things like piercing tits, chain...

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
this game has no save data point.. this is so frustating !! do you know guys with save data point
You mean the save point?
There's a map on previous comment, those places marked with "S" letter is the save room, press "up" then choose yes cho save

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Mannnnnn, i hope there will be something like lewd act, masturbate, sex toys, tattoo, laying eggs scenes, sperm leaking while running and whenever you choose penalty revive, the MC will be equipped things like piercing tits, chain...
For some reason tattoo and piercings stand out to me in that list. How do you propose the protagonist suddenly gets tattoos and piercings? I get that that's something you're into, but I just don't think it fits.

Laying eggs is not my thing, but it could fit the setting. Although with those facehuggers we know that that's not the way they hatch.

And what do you mean with "lewd act"?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Although with those facehuggers
Combine that with my idea (multiple huggers, 3) and you could have something (far from) kin. Also, the queen /could/ impregnate her since we know very little of that boss.

Edit: I also hope they have a GO scene... That'd be real fucking nice.

Edit x2: I also wish that, if you take too long to get the facehugger off (actually difficult cause that makes sense) it'll be an instant ko, aka, chest scene.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
but u know that if you die because facehugger you will se like alien will gets out of your chest :D
Yeah and it is awesome Grim done this as well. I can understand it is too much for some guys but hey, they shouldn't die to facehugger :D I hope there will be 1.) more xenomorphs animations and 2.) some game over scene including xeno's and/or facehugger's

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah and it is awesome Grim done this as well. I can understand it is too much for some guys but hey, they shouldn't die to facehugger :D I hope there will be 1.) more xenomorphs animations and 2.) some game over scene including xeno's and/or facehugger's
If the preview image and the leaks of the Xenomorph queen are any indication, then we will most certainly get more Xeno animations.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017

And just a tip: you can search in just this thread if you select that option in the drop-down menu in the search window.
Oh I know about search but for SOME reason I was getting no relevant results (I'm probably just dumb and chose wrong text to search :D ) Thank you however.

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Here is the link to version 0.13a, He fixed the Gallery unlock, just press F1.

Reactions: Xol

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I'm probably just dumb and chose wrong text to search
Nah, sometimes it just feels like it wants it down the the detail, caps and all that. I know what I'm looking for because I've seen it before but when I search the exact same thing it doesn't return. It's annoying.

Reactions: Xol

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The first one your missing comes from the fat guy that spits poison, but it's really rare and I don't know how to trigger it (usually he just does the standing missionary). The other two are both from the tall pink guy with the hole in his stomach, one which can be found by that save point to the lower left of where Ellen is on your map (just to the left of the Save Room, in that big area).

Or you can download v13A and just press F1 to get all the poses (probably easier).

Reactions: Kirisaki_08 and Xol
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes