4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Is it me or the camera is a little bugged? sometimes it will zoom in/out when entering new areas
No, some areas are just really big and the game auto zooms out for you. I don't think it needs to be an option but going in super zoomed in without any indication of nearby enemies would be a fun challenge imo.

wow

In this case the search engine actually was nice. I searched for the word "queen," and only that word, and it only game me a few results. I choose the oldest, and that happened to be the one I was looking for right away.
Sometimes it does play nice with me. I kinda wish it wasn't so demanding most times cause then I have to look through countless pages and that's no fun.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Lol that would be really funny mode :D

But hey.. If there is about 26 animations only for EVE core, how many will there be when game is fully released? I hope much more :D
Unfortunately, that may not be the case. Someone shared an Update Plan for last year that Grimhelm released about last year (where he originally planned a v13 release in September), where it showed off some of the animations from this update, plus a few others we haven't seen yet. There will be a male adult alien and a futa chick, from what I remember (the image is in this thread, a few pages back, but I'm lazy and in a hurry), but if you think about it, the game is almost done.

Looking at the items and upgrades, plus objectives, there isn't much left. From here, I'm guessing we tackle whatever the other Quest objective was, then go right after Mother Brain, but there's only 2 colored doors left and 1 upgrade. I'm almost 100% positive that once we get a v14, the first that will happen, is we'll open the door left of the Eve Core and get access to that tiny room, which is likely contain the Orange Key Card, so that shortens things up a bit, unless Grimhelm is going to pull some Castlevania last minute upside down castle bullshit, which I wouldn't be against (space stations are much easier to flip upside down than castles, cause gravity).

However... he is only calling the game v0.13A so far... in theory meaning that the game is barely a tenth of the way done? Maybe lots of DLC?

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Unfortunately, that may not be the case. Someone shared an Update Plan for last year that Grimhelm released about last year (where he originally planned a v13 release in September), where it showed off some of the animations from this update, plus a few others we haven't seen yet. There will be a male adult alien and a futa chick, from what I remember (the image is in this thread, a few pages back, but I'm lazy and in a hurry), but if you think about it, the game is almost done.

Looking at the items and upgrades, plus objectives, there isn't much left. From here, I'm guessing we tackle whatever the other Quest objective was, then go right after Mother Brain, but there's only 2 colored doors left and 1 upgrade. I'm almost 100% positive that once we get a v14, the first that will happen, is we'll open the door left of the Eve Core and get access to that tiny room, which is likely contain the Orange Key Card, so that shortens things up a bit, unless Grimhelm is going to pull some Castlevania last minute upside down castle bullshit, which I wouldn't be against (space stations are much easier to flip upside down than castles, cause gravity).

However... he is only calling the game v0.13A so far... in theory meaning that the game is barely a tenth of the way done? Maybe lots of DLC?
Well he was usually going to v0.14 and then booom v1.0... And yeah I'm fully aware of him most likely not doing more animations but... If he would open his patreon again I would go and pledge immediately if it would mean he would spend more time developing new enemies and more animations... I mean he is developing this FOR FREE. One of the best games platfommer games here and for free. Much less quality games are made for a lot of money raised from patrons but this is free. (Pledging was voluntary, game was still being released for free if I remember right)

EDIT: Like this game has such a potential for creating number of enemies and animations. It would be a bit of shame not to take this chance

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Now I can't get the image of a "crotch hugger" attacking Ellen and turning her into a Futa. Freaky to the extreme.
Maybe there will be a New Game + Mode? Go around and screw the enemies, like they screwed you? ;D
You jest, but that would be right up my alley. Like an organic strapless dildo. Didn't Dizzydill use that idea before?

I'm not seeing it happening for this game, though. That would mean a lot of extra work. And we already know that Grimhelm likes to take his time.

Man, just look at me. Guess I do have some fucked up fetishes...

Is it me or the camera is a little bugged? sometimes it will zoom in/out when entering new areas
No, some areas are just really big and the game auto zooms out for you.
The camera zooms in and out depending on the size of the room you are entering, yes. But I have found some occasions where the camera stays zoomed in when it should have zoomed out again. Or at least I remember having to manually adjust the zoom level here and there while playing.

Could you please just go look for the thing you want before asking for it? People have shared saves for the game already, including myself. It's not hard to spot a post with an attachment, and the forum has a feature to search within a thread.

there's only 2 colored doors left and 1 upgrade.
Doesn't mean he couldn't add more. Or do a revamp of the map again to make it larger. A man can hope. Although you're probably right.

However... he is only calling the game v0.13A so far... in theory meaning that the game is barely a tenth of the way done?
I've said it many times before in other threads, and I'll say it again. Version numbering doesn't necessarily mean anything. Unless the developer has explicitly explained the version numbering system somewhere, you may as well ignore it for all I care. And even if it goes like 0.01, 0.02 -> 0.99, 1.00, that does not mean that all of those versions are public versions, and all of those are of equal size.

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
However... he is only calling the game v0.13A so far
Never and I mean never go off version numbers as a guess. There are so many devs that do version numbers so differently it's troubling. He could finish the game as "v0.13C", "v0.15A", "v1", ETC.

Man, just look at me. Guess I do have some fucked up fetishes...
Shamelessly same.

The camera zooms in and out depending on the size of the room you are entering, yes. But I have found some occasions where the camera stays zoomed in when it should have zoomed out again. Or at least I remember having to manually adjust the zoom level here and there while playing.
Hmm, odd. I've never had to touch the zoom in/out buttons. Cause that'll happen from time to time, though if it did happen to me I didn't think much of it since it was always fine for me.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Dont get me wrong, i think the camera adjusting itself depending on the size of the room is really cool, but it happened to me that sometimes going from a larger room to a tinier one, the camera just kept being zoomed out instead of AGAIN zooming in to match the size of the room.

Also, i would really like if there was an option to disable/enable the enemy radar. Not that im complaining, in fact, i love it, but i feel like it could've better if it was a little bit more transparent at the least (Just imo).

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This is what it was originally going to look like. And let me tell you... It would be so fucking better to see it in action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not getting "crotch hugger" from that. It still very much looks like it attaches to the face. It definitely looks a lot more like a penis going onto that person's mouth from this side view, whereas the facehuggers that they would eventually become in the movies look more like they have a vagina where the tube comes out of. And what looks like testicles here could also be their flaps, for the lack of a better word.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Also, i would really like if there was an option to disable/enable the enemy radar.
I actually want this but configured into a 'hard' mode. It's disabled, camera is zoomed in (can't zoom out), and enemies; have an increase in spawn, randomized spawns, and/or decreased xp gain. That would be a nice challenge.

onto that person's mouth
*cough* not just the mouth *cough* Wouldn't that be nice?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
You jest, but that would be right up my alley. Like an organic strapless dildo. Didn't Dizzydill use that idea before?
Futa stuff is definitely a priority one fetish with me. The problem is in it's context here; I don't mind it mutating her into having a dick, I'm just afraid its going to look all xenomorphic and disgusting. I doubt he would do that, but it is a face hugger we're talking about.

Doesn't mean he couldn't add more. Or do a revamp of the map again to make it larger. A man can hope. Although you're probably right.
It's highly possible that he might revamp the map, considering we've only seen two releases so far, so we don't really have a feel for how updates are going to run, since their not regular. I'm guessing that since he took so long to make this update, that he was getting things set up just right for future installments. I wouldn't mind if he did, since I'm not a fan of how easy it is to maneuver around the current build, with its large open spaces. However, I won't be crying if he doesn't redo the map again, because then I won't have to spend another evening mapping it all out again xD

I've said it many times before in other threads, and I'll say it again. Version numbering doesn't necessarily mean anything. Unless the developer has explicitly explained the version numbering system somewhere, you may as well ignore it for all I care. And even if it goes like 0.01, 0.02 -> 0.99, 1.00, that does not mean that all of those versions are public versions, and all of those are of equal size.
Never and I mean never go off version numbers as a guess. There are so many devs that do version numbers so differently it's troubling. He could finish the game as "v0.13C", "v0.15A", "v1", ETC.
I'm well aware of how Version numbers work, that's why I said "in theory", as some game developers do in fact use that as a very accurate picture of how far they are along in development, and once again, we don't really know what Grimhelm is going to do. The game might end at v14, or he might decide that the main enemy escapes into another ship, possibly hijacking Ellen's and going to another space station and even Earth.

Really, if they wanted to, they could prolong this game pretty indefinitely, and no one would argue. Most of us would even pay monthly to support that... if they were more transparent about the development and provided a way to donate.

This is what it was originally going to look like. And let me tell you... It would be so fucking better to see it in action.
Yay, nightmare fuel.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
as some game developers do in fact use that as a very accurate picture of how far they are along in development, and once again, we don't really know what Grimhelm is going to do.
Grimhelm doesn't really strike me as the person that is very accurate when it comes to version numbering and planning. He does things his own way, on his own pace. And as we have seen multiple times already now, he just goes silent for a long time and comes back like nothing happens.
if they were more transparent about the development and provided a way to donate.
I'm not entirely sure on those things. The first one because Grimhelm isn't exactly a man of many words. If he's showing progress, it's primarily through images and video. And the second because we all know what happened to his Patreon. I just don't think he cares or wants it enough to adjust to Patreon's rules. He could just list a donation link somewhere though, and I'm sure people would use it.

Reactions: M-2315

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not entirely sure on those things. The first one because Grimhelm isn't exactly a man of many words. If he's showing progress, it's primarily through images and video. And the second because we all know what happened to his Patreon. I just don't think he cares or wants it enough to adjust to Patreon's rules. He could just list a donation link somewhere though, and I'm sure people would use it.
Yeah I know, but it all confuses me greatly, because this isn't the first game they've worked on, and I'm sure they taken money for their other projects at some point, but who really knows?

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
I'm happy to see this updated and unabandoned! I like this game so much that I'll try to wait for 1.0 and play it when its done. One of my favorite things about this game was its game over animations. The first is excellent, and the second is a damn masterpiece.

I'm a bit concerned not that there no new gameovers, but that in previous versions there were three more spaces for gameover animations that were grayed out indicating they were planned for the future whereas in 0.13A those grayed out spaces are just gone now, with only the two completed GOs there. I sure hope that doesn't mean there will be no new GOs, the existing ones are above the best and I would love to see more.

Soulsito

Dec 13, 2018
Is this some kind of "guess the question" game? Are you asking for saves, how to save, for save points locations or what? If I did guess correct question I want my reward ^^
saves with the gallery, i dont speak english :v

D

Deleted member 578013

Where is the save directory for the game lol. I want to edit my save files but cant locate the save folder.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes