4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

SexyLatinoMan

Jun 15, 2017
If anybody is wondering if there is any difference between 0.13 (the one released at March 2nd) and 0.13A (the one released today), there is no added content. I just played through and completed it again and there is no change in anything gameplay wise.

With the lack of a changelog it's difficult to even figure out what was added.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the six grayed out animations? I saw on the website that pressing F1 unlocks the rest, but not these 6.
All the animations, except for those 6, are available to be unlocked. We are speculating that those remaining scenes will be unlocked in the next release, since Grimhelm usually releases stuff in bulk, but some people think that there might be much more to the game, than what we haven't seen unlocked currently.

i was away for a while from this mod, any news? is he back on continuing the game or is it all in dark still? and is his patron page still close?
Grimhelm's Patron is back, and as far as we know he is continuing to work on the game, although its a part time thing for him, so it may be a while before it's finished. Given how long this recent release was, it will probably be towards the end of this year, but he has stated before that he will complete the game, no matter how long it takes.

is this again a version where you end at the demo blockage????
If anybody is wondering if there is any difference between 0.13 (the one released at March 2nd) and 0.13A (the one released today), there is no added content. I just played through and completed it again and there is no change in anything gameplay wise.

With the lack of a changelog it's difficult to even figure out what was added.
v0.13A was not released today. It was released like a couple days after v0.13, and only contains some very minor bug fixes, and the ability to press F1 in the Gallery to fully unlock all of the available scenes, hence the letter tagged onto the version number. I had a much longer thing written out, but apparently all of the confusion lies on that the version number was updated in the original post, although it should have been updated months ago.

Anyway, TL;DR, the game just has bug fixes and the Gallery unlock by pressing F1; no new content.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Row 1, Scene 2: Have two flyers approach you at the same time. It's kind of tricky.
Row 2, Scene 6: The short fat guy that spits crap, but the pose is really hard and rare to get. i recommend the F1 unlock.
Row 2, Scene 7: Pretty sure that comes from the various tentacles located along the ground, try near the center of the map?

Reactions: gumi11

kill_me

Aug 5, 2018
I use a standard Xbox 360 Controller, and it works just fine with this game. I don't own a Joystick, so I can't comment there, but have you tried using the Joystick in other games, to see if it works at all? If the Joystick works with other games, there are a few things I know of, that might help, but there pretty generic solutions, so they probably won't work.

Which version of the game are you running? Because the version listed here is v0.13, but there's actually a v0.13a, which contains some bug fixes (which might include your Joystick problem).

Try running the game as Admin, if you aren't already. Reset your Joystick drivers or check for updates for them. Maybe try plugging it into a different port?

Also, is your Joystick wired? If not, see the above conversations on this page for our ramblings about that. Lastly, it's possible that the game might just not be coded to handle Joysticks? Grimhelm had previously mentioned that the game was coded for standard controllers, so it might be a possibility that he didn't get around to doing the others.

I don't know what else to suggest, other than just googling your Joystick problem, maybe even with your specific model. I'm sure at some point, someone has asked about this problem before and had gotten an answer.
if youre somewhat computer savy i suggest looking into writing your own ahk script.

a script can be found there that will identify your joypads buttons.
from there it would really be as simple as writing "joy1::a" or just mapping a joypad button to a key.

i suggest reading these pages as well if you go this route.
Sorry for the late reply (I've been busy with the university), all drivers working fine, the joystick indeed works fine, not hardware problem, the game version is the latest, everything checked, late that day i downloaded xpadder and remapped the keys and thats how i fixed my problem, anyways thanks you two a lot guys, love you all <3

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Stuck in the beginning. How the hell do I drop down?
You have to slide through the small space on the left side of the room. You can't drop through platforms, as far as I know.

by the way how can i remove her shoes guys?
You can't, and probably won't be able to unless someone mods it I guess, lol.

Unrelated, but it took me like 4 playthroughs of this to realize you can equip the little "lightning bolt" and "poison skull" items you get that increase your attack. I was wondering why everything took so long to die even when I was putting all my points into attack.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes