4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Oh wow, I knew the guy had gone dark for a long time before but I didn't expect to actually see an update. Figured he would just say hey all I'm not dead again.

cruz97808

Jan 5, 2019
Blue tooth? I think I know the problem then. Are you trying to connect to your computer with a Wireless PS4 Controller? Because in general, unless specifically designed for the computer, Wireless Console Controllers do not work at all. You basically have to use a Wired Controller, because the connection isn't so secure.

If you are using a Wired Controller, and still having problems with that DS4Windows program I suggested, have you tried running DS4Windows as Admin? A lot of the times, that fixes a lot of problems, because it allows the program to bypass a bunch of dumb security and restrictions crap.
Yea i just ended up using it wired and it works like a charm. Thank you once again :giggle:

Reactions: PervyMage32

kill_me

Aug 5, 2018
i hope anyone can help me, heres my problem, i have troubles with using a generic pc joystick (xbox 360 design), when i play this game the buttons are messed up, example: the A button (green one) is supposed to be Jump, but it doesnt do that, i tried using x360ce it worked really good in other games, but with this it doesnt work, if anyone know any solution help me pls <3

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
i hope anyone can help me, heres my problem, i have troubles with using a generic pc joystick (xbox 360 design), when i play this game the buttons are messed up, example: the A button (green one) is supposed to be Jump, but it doesnt do that, i tried using x360ce it worked really good in other games, but with this it doesnt work, if anyone know any solution help me pls <3
I use a standard Xbox 360 Controller, and it works just fine with this game. I don't own a Joystick, so I can't comment there, but have you tried using the Joystick in other games, to see if it works at all? If the Joystick works with other games, there are a few things I know of, that might help, but there pretty generic solutions, so they probably won't work.

Which version of the game are you running? Because the version listed here is v0.13, but there's actually a v0.13a, which contains some bug fixes (which might include your Joystick problem).

Try running the game as Admin, if you aren't already. Reset your Joystick drivers or check for updates for them. Maybe try plugging it into a different port?

Also, is your Joystick wired? If not, see the above conversations on this page for our ramblings about that. Lastly, it's possible that the game might just not be coded to handle Joysticks? Grimhelm had previously mentioned that the game was coded for standard controllers, so it might be a possibility that he didn't get around to doing the others.

I don't know what else to suggest, other than just googling your Joystick problem, maybe even with your specific model. I'm sure at some point, someone has asked about this problem before and had gotten an answer.

Ugliest

Jun 5, 2018
if youre somewhat computer savy i suggest looking into writing your own ahk script.

a script can be found there that will identify your joypads buttons.
from there it would really be as simple as writing "joy1::a" or just mapping a joypad button to a key.

i suggest reading these pages as well if you go this route.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this new or old?

I don't feel like checking my version number, but I DID download it from here. Typically if games get bumped to the top of the new releases section, it's because of an update.

I just don't know what has been updated.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
I don't feel like checking my version number, but I DID download it from here. Typically if games get bumped to the top of the new releases section, it's because of an update.

I just don't know what has been updated.
Yeah... not knowing what updated tripped me up... Sorry

Reactions: Dyhart

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the six grayed out animations? I saw on the website that pressing F1 unlocks the rest, but not these 6.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is this again a version where you end at the demo blockage????
If you've played v0.13 before, then nothing dramatic's changed in v0.13a. It does not have a proper ending yet, if that's what you want to know.
Anyone know how to unlock the six grayed out animations? I saw on the website that pressing F1 unlocks the rest, but not these 6.
You cannot. Those aren't in the game yet.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
i was away for a while from this mod, any news? is he back on continuing the game or is it all in dark still? and is his patron page still close?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Never thought I'd be so delighted to see aliens going at it. The references are getting a little ridiculous though. Literal Metroid and Predator enemy, lol. Looks like he wasn't doing nothing over the months he was away. It's a little unfortunate for us that this is more of a hobby, since it means waiting longer for updates, but Grimhelm doesn't usually disappoint me when he eventually delivers.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes