4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
Unless I missed something I thought we were also still waiting on the purple key card? At least that's what I was thinking because we need two key cards and there are still two boss objectives left.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Unless I missed something I thought we were also still waiting on the purple key card? At least that's what I was thinking because we need two key cards and there are still two boss objectives left.
I was implying that the Purple Key Card was the only one left, because the next Key Card is probably Orange, which has to be behind the door where the demo stops, otherwise we couldn't advance.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Fighting Girl Sakura-R by Curecure82
Curecure82? Where does that name come from? Isn't it Umai Neko that produces those games?

I was implying that the Purple Key Card was the only one left, because the next Key Card is probably Orange, which has to be behind the door where the demo stops, otherwise we couldn't advance.
That still means that there are two keycards missing from the current demo, regardless of how soon you think we will get it after the end of it. But like I said before, we don't know if the amount of yet missing keycards is an accurate indication of how much of the game is actually left. It could be that Grim will mix up the complete map again in the next release. We don't know.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
It's difficult for me to say as something like this is a gem. They are done extremely well and are clearly visible in showing dedication was put into 'em.

If you're looking for a solid action game such as this I would recommend, Fighting Girl Sakura-R by Curecure82 and Fighting Girl Mei (by the same guy/group.)

I am currently stressed for time and need to leave before I posted this. That's all I can say for now. Not sure what your thing(s) is so it's hard to say, other games are Parasite in City, Anthophobia, Future Fragments (demo), and Divine Arms (also demo).
hahah good sir, it may seem there is a kindred spirit , you and !. have played them too. also i think the dude(?)/team making fighting girl series is by umai neko... although they did went by a differentname b4 soooo..

also any of ye lazy ass mofos. here is a save file in which i think, all mappped and skills gotten and found all(?) powerups and stuff.(currently ver0.13) also grinded a bit and focused more to MP and const so u got a robust built. cheers y'all

EDIT: btw can any1 list like all the powerups the can obtain? or secrets? just wanna make sure i got everything that can be done

Reactions: MagicSlay

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
honestly the f1 doesnt work for me(for the whole gallery) i had to find the monsters and get raped(ellen ofc) manually. btw im missing this 1. can any point out which monster/alien is this??
if you have downloaded the most recent one, the f1 will work..

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
if you have downloaded the most recent one, the f1 will work..
most recent 1? u mean ver 0.13 no? the one on the first page isnt it? still doesnt work. f1 during start, during gallery, during the gallery options... none... is there a special way? i honestly dunno on this one

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
most recent 1? u mean ver 0.13 no? the one on the first page isnt it? still doesnt work. f1 during start, during gallery, during the gallery options... none... is there a special way? i honestly dunno on this one
The one in the OP is v13, but there's a v13a available from Grim's blog, the link is near the top of the OP. That version allows you to unlock the gallery with F1.

Reactions: Xol

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
The one in the OP is v13, but there's a v13a available from Grim's blog, the link is near the top of the OP. That version allows you to unlock the gallery with F1.
hahaha, how ironic that the moment i got that last scene and checked this thread now i understand why. welp thx anyways for the info good sir.

but hot dam grimhelm takes really long in updating sometimes. i know, it takes time and effort to make games, and im in no position to say otherwise..... but dam grimhelm sure know how to make it and refine it like a pro. makes me more impatient than usual in wanting to see what happens next...

and i do wonder when will he add more of those game over scenes. i see 3 possible more from the pic at pg1

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
hahaha, how ironic that the moment i got that last scene and checked this thread now i understand why. welp thx anyways for the info good sir.

but hot dam grimhelm takes really long in updating sometimes. i know, it takes time and effort to make games, and im in no position to say otherwise..... but dam grimhelm sure know how to make it and refine it like a pro. makes me more impatient than usual in wanting to see what happens next...

and i do wonder when will he add more of those game over scenes. i see 3 possible more from the pic at pg1
I kind of get the impression that he's busy with real life stuff. From the looks of it, everything is basically done, I think he just doesn't have the personal time to assemble all the graphics and code. That's my logic, anyway. Why else would it take him a year otherwise?

For example, the guy whose working on the Legend of Krystal remake can't really work from home, cause he has a family, so maybe Grimhelm's got a similar situation, which prevents them from working on their games daily or even weekly. Either way, it'll be done, when it's done.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I kind of get the impression that he's busy with real life stuff. From the looks of it, everything is basically done, I think he just doesn't have the personal time to assemble all the graphics and code. That's my logic, anyway. Why else would it take him a year otherwise?

For example, the guy whose working on the Legend of Krystal remake can't really work from home, cause he has a family, so maybe Grimhelm's got a similar situation, which prevents them from working on their games daily or even weekly. Either way, it'll be done, when it's done.
And the thing about Grimhelm is that you can't really accuse him from milking Patreon or something like that. For the longest time he didn't even have a Patreon. And when he did, he soon paused it because he couldn't deliver what he wanted to.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Curecure82? Where does that name come from? Isn't it Umai Neko that produces those games?
That's the group on the DL site yeah but when I searched it on this website it had "[Curecure82]" in the title. At least I'm 90% it did and that what it means. Could be wrong as I was crunched for time.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Boss 2 in the picture I posted is not in the game yet. And you just need to play a bit more to find those Xenomorph enemies in your second post.

Just an FYI: you can and should use the multiquote feature of the forum in order to not clutter the thread as much.
Ok, thx

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes