4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

FrostexJL

May 5, 2018
From the looks of the placeholders, seems like the bubble head nurses from silent hill might be the one of the few new enemies to be implemented in the next patch.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I've seen it a lot in this whole thread actually lmao. and some other threads too, ironically in another grimhelm game
Have you gone on Grimhelm's comment section for his website, especially for the older posts? During his leap of absense, people would pretend to be his lawyer, declaring his death and stuff. So yeah, plenty of stupid out there.

Nokiro

Feb 4, 2018
why can't people just read the thread. they are place holders.
First of all my first language isn't English and I wasn't know that " place holder " 's meaning in my first langauge but I should have check moreover in these topics ( hentai games ) my blood is not pumping to my brain.

because people are stupid. i mean have you seen the stupid shit people have done, from people eating tide pods and more
That hurt my feelings

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Have you gone on Grimhelm's comment section for his website, especially for the older posts? During his leap of absense, people would pretend to be his lawyer, declaring his death and stuff. So yeah, plenty of stupid out there.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
From the looks of the placeholders, seems like the bubble head nurses from silent hill might be the one of the few new enemies to be implemented in the next patch.
Possibly. One of them also is pretty much the Xenomorph boss enemy that was revealed a while back. ( ) But you never really know with Grimhelm what he's going to do next.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Finished the demo in a hour and 12 minutes (at least in playtime minus deaths) and the entire time i forgot how to spin attack. It was only by looking here that it was SPACEBAR XD
Very promising game tho, cant wait till its finished

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
In many platformer smut games, there are little mini-animations for when you get pinned by a baddy. They strip you, and you get f*cked until you smash the < and > arrow keys enough times. (Parasite in city, Anthrophobia , Virus Z 2).
Are there any plans to add similar smut animations to this game?

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
In many platformer smut games, there are little mini-animations for when you get pinned by a baddy. They strip you, and you get f*cked until you smash the < and > arrow keys enough times. (Parasite in city, Anthrophobia , Virus Z 2).
Have you played the game? Or are you describing something that is in addition to the mini-animations that are already there?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Have you played the game? Or are you describing something that is in addition to the mini-animations that are already there?
Yes I played it. The only ero animations I saw were the game over screen and the general slutyness of the character running across the room.

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
There are exactly those animations in the game already. All of the gallery animations that can be unlocked with the F1 key are in the game and can be seen during gameplay when you get knocked down by taking damage

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes