4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So... I'm missing the 2nd animation in the gallery and 6th in the second row. Does anyone know how to unlock them? The 2nd one should be with those flying weirdos but no matter how often I gave to them, there is only one animation... Besides those two, I would be missing the last 5 (yet before the last 2 with these gurls), but I guess those are not included in demo?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So... I'm missing the 2nd animation in the gallery and 6th in the second row. Does anyone know how to unlock them? The 2nd one should be with those flying weirdos but no matter how often I gave to them, there is only one animation... Besides those two, I would be missing the last 5 (yet before the last 2 with these gurls), but I guess those are not included in demo?
All the current animations in the game are:
Sample.jpg

To get the second animation, you need to be assaulted by two of the flying enemies you mentioned, but at the same time.

For the sixth scene in the second row, you need to get the fat guys with the smooth face that spit acid to get behind you or something. Honestly, this scene seems to be kind of rare or really random, because I've tried to get it myself dozens of times and never saw it. You might be better off just getting v13A and pressing F1 while in the Gallery to automatically unlock that one, it would save you a considerable amount of time and frustration.

Reactions: Semi Rukiya

Dude39939

May 2, 2018
Hey guys. I'm trying to run the latest version 0.13 on MacOs (Sierra) using Wine, all previous versions run fine except this one. It appears to launch but the program never actually starts. I believe it's because this release is 64 bit (as mentioned in his blog here ) were as all other ones have been 32 bit compatible, although that's just speculation. Any help would be much appreciated.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
How the heck do you get the green card :x

Aha! Got it, had to jump and attack at the same time.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Look at the map posted (in a spoiler) by AugoeidesCrowley on page 40.
You have to beat the boss in the bottom left to get to it.
Oh.... Haha I managed to break the game early and get high jump :x

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
View attachment 262166

To get the second animation, you need to be assaulted by two of the flying enemies you mentioned, but at the same time.

For the sixth scene in the second row, you need to get the fat guys with the smooth face that spit acid to get behind you or something. Honestly, this scene seems to be kind of rare or really random, because I've tried to get it myself dozens of times and never saw it. You might be better off just getting v13A and pressing F1 while in the Gallery to automatically unlock that one, it would save you a considerable amount of time and frustration.
Oh, I see... Alright, thanks for the info! :) I was sure it's about to being assaulted by two flying guys but even if there were two of them, only one was interested in me, and the second should normally join in anyway, but it didn't, so I didn't know what else I could try to do.

Reactions: Jonny52alexsis

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 262166

What about 8th scene on 3rd row, how did you unlock that scene?

Reactions: anon241

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There's just one caveat. And that's that...
That animation is not in the game yet. You can edit your save so that the panel is no longer greyed out, but it does not show any new animation. It shows one of the animations of the flying dudes, if I'm not mistaken.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
f1 key not working, can you fix it?
As stated above me, you need version 13A to unlock the full Gallery with F1. He meant for this to work on release (which was v13), but had to release a patch the following day for that to work (hence the A part), although I don't think we ever got the update on this thread, you have to go directly to his site for it. Here's the link:

As already said earlier, that scene isn't really in the game, I think you get it through manipulating save data. The only reason I have it, is because I saw someone else had unlocked it on a way earlier post and gave their full save a try. The file is literally a repeat of like the first or second scene, with the flying guys, so it's nothing new.

Even though I removed that save, it seems as though their Gallery data is still attached to my files. Hopefully my curiosity won't screw me over on future updates D:

Edit: I re-uploaded the Gallery image with the false animation blacked out. I wanted to edit in the real image that's supposed to be there, but as state before, my save seems to be permanently edited with that.

Reactions: halo17

TheLemonGuy

Jan 12, 2019
Ahh I'm glad to see Grim giving some news!

Does somebody know if it is possible to remove the blurry effect when you zoom out in the gallery? :)

Raventheous

Jun 15, 2018
ok thanks

is this the right one?

when I press f1 this pops up thought it unlocked the gallery?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes