4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is this the right one?
Yes, that one.
when I press f1 this pops up thought it unlocked the gallery?
That's not supposed to happen. Some Microsoft program is intercepting your F1 key press and navigating you to that help page I'm guessing. I suggest you if you don't want or need it.

Oh, and next time just edit your post instead of creating multiple posts.

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
Well, I decided to just download 0.13A because I never got row 2 6th animation to unlock despite having unlocked all the other animations and galleries. I'd try to give her to those fat poison guys with no luck in unlocking the animation. Checked out the animation, wasn't missing much =\ lol. Anyhow, speed to the next patch!

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
I just played through this gem yesterday, I didn't know it was a demo until the "thanks for playing.." message appeared lol
This guy's work always impresses me. Dungeon & Maid, Dark Star, now this... If you're here reading this, you better finish this game man! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PervyMage32

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I just played through this gem yesterday, I didn't know it was a demo until the "thanks for playing.." message appeared lol
This guy's work always impresses me. Dungeon & Maid, Dark Star, now this... If you're here reading this, you better finish this game man! :ROFLMAO:
I wanted to play the others, but they looked censored and seemed short. How do they compare to AQE?

Does anyone know where the purple and orange keycards are?
I made a map on an earlier page, showing where everything is. But like 156 said, Orange and Purple keycards are not in the game yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
I wanted to play the others, but they looked censored and seemed short. How do they compare to AQE?
This is the creator's biggest project, the other 2 games are obviously shorter I'd say, you can play them through in, like 90 mins. FPS wise I think they're clocked at 30. (definitely not as smooth as this, but still great) Lovely animations, gallery, no gameover cg (just looped sequence after K.O.) or controller support either if my memory serves right. I don't remember censorship, maybe I got lucky getting the uncen. ver. haha. So if you haven't already tried them, now's the time. :whistle:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
(definitely not as smooth as this, but still great)
Talking about fps. I have had a few times now that there was an issue of the game not having its fps locked. And this meant that everything was sped up. Fortunately that bug does look to be fixed now.

in which version can get that purple cey card????.
I just said it's not in the game, did I not? What sort of answer do you want from me? Do you expect an earlier version did have it? That would not matter, because this last version has the most content by far anyway.

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
Talking about fps. I have had a few times now that there was an issue of the game not having its fps locked.
Then I guess I'm one of those lucky bastards who got everything running just fine, or arrived just at the right time to the party - when the bugs were already fixed. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes