4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
wait....... how in hell.... can i ask where u get the auguments after the poison skull? or the last skill? did grimhelm update again??
No, 13.A is still the latest version. He most likely used a save editor to unlock those items.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
You want the cheats as well?
to honest... yes... im very tempted.. but i take pride in completing games without the cheats(games like GTA and such). can i know how the augments got unlock and skills? i mean grimhelm hasnt implemented it yet... so i wonder how it came to be.

also can someone list how many powerups that can be obtained? i think im missing a few(if can spot in map that wood be great)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
to honest... yes... im very tempted.. but i take pride in completing games without the cheats(games like GTA and such). can i know how the augments got unlock and skills? i mean grimhelm hasnt implemented it yet... so i wonder how it came to be.

also can someone list how many powerups that can be obtained? i think im missing a few(if can spot in map that wood be great)
there are some who already made a map from previous posts, just search for them

Kredi

Dec 19, 2018

I wonder if that could unlock some new animations as well, or just some skills and weapons.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018

u need to find it in youtube for the cheats, the video will explain how to install the cheat

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Don't see why you could not.
It's possible that he can't, because sometimes Windows has trouble recognizing PS4 Controllers. At the very least, mine did, although my PC runs with Windows 8, so it's a bit behind on modern equipment.

but can you play it with a PS4 controller??? :sneaky:
If you can't get your PS4 Controller to work on your computer, I suggest using . It's the program I use, when my friend brings his PS4 controllers over, so we can play crap Co-oP crap through my Stream Library. I assume it's because the PS4 controllers aren't an official Microsoft product, so sometimes they don't register, but it's not like I've had a chance to try my friend's controllers in another computer; I just know that I have this problem using them with mine.

I'm pretty sure that's the right link, although as a disclaimer, I downloaded it like a year ago, and just did a quick search for this post. You can also use that program to change the color of your controller while plugged into your PC, etc. It's pretty simple: you basically just run the program, and keep it open while your gaming. If your controller is listed as connected through the program, your good to go.

Reactions: cruz97808

cruz97808

Jan 5, 2019
It's possible that he can't, because sometimes Windows has trouble recognizing PS4 Controllers. At the very least, mine did, although my PC runs with Windows 8, so it's a bit behind on modern equipment.

If you can't get your PS4 Controller to work on your computer, I suggest using . It's the program I use, when my friend brings his PS4 controllers over, so we can play crap Co-oP crap through my Stream Library. I assume it's because the PS4 controllers aren't an official Microsoft product, so sometimes they don't register, but it's not like I've had a chance to try my friend's controllers in another computer; I just know that I have this problem using them with mine.

I'm pretty sure that's the right link, although as a disclaimer, I downloaded it like a year ago, and just did a quick search for this post. You can also use that program to change the color of your controller while plugged into your PC, etc. It's pretty simple: you basically just run the program, and keep it open while your gaming. If your controller is listed as connected through the program, your good to go.
Thank You I was having problems making it work bc when i plugged it in via usb it would remap the buttons then i thought i should use a xbox controller emulator and that didn't work. I didn't know about the DS4 Controller nevertheless i was having trouble playing the game with the DS4 program via usb as well, but when i connected it via bluetooth it seemed to work. The only issue now is that sometimes it would disconnect randomly and then I'll have to switch on over to the keyboard, save and redo the whole connecting process, but i think that's just problem i have being that my pc doesn't come with bluetooth natively and the dongle is Chinese. Once again thank you so much for the help.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Thank You I was having problems making it work bc when i plugged it in via usb it would remap the buttons then i thought i should use a xbox controller emulator and that didn't work. I didn't know about the DS4 Controller nevertheless i was having trouble playing the game with the DS4 program via usb as well, but when i connected it via bluetooth it seemed to work. The only issue now is that sometimes it would disconnect randomly and then I'll have to switch on over to the keyboard, save and redo the whole connecting process, but i think that's just problem i have being that my pc doesn't come with bluetooth natively and the dongle is Chinese. Once again thank you so much for the help.
Blue tooth? I think I know the problem then. Are you trying to connect to your computer with a Wireless PS4 Controller? Because in general, unless specifically designed for the computer, Wireless Console Controllers do not work at all. You basically have to use a Wired Controller, because the connection isn't so secure.

If you are using a Wired Controller, and still having problems with that DS4Windows program I suggested, have you tried running DS4Windows as Admin? A lot of the times, that fixes a lot of problems, because it allows the program to bypass a bunch of dumb security and restrictions crap.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes