4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Absolutevodka

Jun 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you

Can you post the male xeno animation as well?

Reactions: danialh

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Can't wait for next update
same. cant wait for the male xenomorph and newborn. i just hope there's like a other combination threesome for example like in parasite in city with protag x fat zombo and normal zombo. also with tits like those, i hope grim adds lactation lol

Reactions: teutoburgerisback

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
same. cant wait for the male xenomorph and newborn. i just hope there's like a other combination threesome for example like in parasite in city with protag x fat zombo and normal zombo. also with tits like those, i hope grim adds lactation lol
I've noticed that grimhelm added a MaleXenomorphXFemaleXenomorph scene, having that in mind, i really really hope grimhelm can do the same as Parasite in City, where male enemies could have sex with a female enemy, giving MC a chance to get through them without having to engage in a fight with them.

(But, also, i assume it would require a lot of time to make more of those animations... hell, imagine the possible variations between enemies!)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Come to think of it, does this game have any boobjobs at all yet? I don't remember any.
i really really hope grimhelm can do the same as Parasite in City, where male enemies could have sex with a female enemy
There is at least one pair of enemies that have an animation already, but those are at it before you even see them on screen.

Reactions: Cuadrao

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
There is at least one pair of enemies that have an animation already, but those are at it before you even see them on screen.
I know, but the difference is that in AQE, enemies trigger an animation between them only once (afaik) and then they never trigger it again unless you re-enter the room. While in Parasite in City, zombies can trigger sex animations between themselves over and over again indefinitely, i hope these sex animations between enemies can be a future feature in this game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I know, but the difference is that in AQE, enemies trigger an animation between them only once (afaik) and then they never trigger it again unless you re-enter the room. While in Parasite in City, zombies can trigger sex animations between themselves over and over again indefinitely, i hope these sex animations between enemies can be a future feature in this game
In an ideal world I'd love to see that, too. And with as many pairings as possible. But I fear that would just take Grimhelm too much time to do.

Aramusha

Aug 25, 2018
The second light source in the gallery seems to have been modified through this update. Is it possible to replace it? I still like the old one.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
hot dam Grimhelm be at it again XD THE HYPE IS ON!!!!! finally... we getting near to the final phase of the game.....after how long? i forgot, but anyways I wonder if we can make like a petition of some sort to our savior about possible costumes? it would be more convincing if many ask. perhaps after the game is completed? like some bonus DLC. that way grimhelm could focus more on the game first then the other possibilities later.

carmangia

Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone have Boss save? So you can challenge them again
No, are 3 boss, after you fight with the boss and win, they do not appear again in the room, but 2 of this room after you defeat the boss will have a tentacles or a bot that can fuck the Ellen if she are naked.

Sorry fo my bad English

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes