4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
No, are 3 boss, after you fight with the boss and win, they do not appear again in the room, but 2 of this room after you defeat the boss will have a tentacles or a bot that can fuck the Ellen if she are naked.

Sorry fo my bad English
I know that the rooms are reusable with tentacles or robotic arms, I just asked to know if there was a way to replay against the bosses.
However no problem for English, I too have problems :p

Reactions: nccnnc09

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
hot dam Grimhelm be at it again XD THE HYPE IS ON!!!!! finally... we getting near to the final phase of the game.....after how long? i forgot, but anyways I wonder if we can make like a petition of some sort to our savior about possible costumes? it would be more convincing if many ask. perhaps after the game is completed? like some bonus DLC. that way grimhelm could focus more on the game first then the other possibilities later.
I hope this can happen, multiple costumes would bring this game to an 11

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Just finished Alien Quest and i'm a huge fan of it. The animations are great, movement is very smooth and of course game mechanics are great. It is really enjoyable game with awesome character progression system. Huge fan from now on and i can definitely recommend it to anyone who likes side scrolling games.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
overgrown genesis
Some time between now and doomsday. That's as close as you're going to get to an actual release date. Grimhelm will release it when he's satisfied with it. That could be tomorrow, a week from now, or some time in 2021. Who knows.
We just hope it comes out soon.
If he really had to say that it will come out in 2021, then I have to hibernate and wait :p

IronMallet

Jul 29, 2017
Not really, there is no intro or any cutscene at the start so it shouldn't be any problem. What error are you getting?
When I double click AlienQuest-EVE_64.exe nothing happens at all, as in it doesn't run. I've checked task manager to see if it's running and I don't find anything new. I've also tried multiple different downloads and unzipping with different programs, nothing seems to help

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
When I double click AlienQuest-EVE_64.exe nothing happens at all, as in it doesn't run. I've checked task manager to see if it's running and I don't find anything new. I've also tried multiple different downloads and unzipping with different programs, nothing seems to help
ım not good at these but try update .net framework and directx

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I believe Grimhelm didn't post any requirements for this game, so it's hard to tell which essentials you don't have. First of all check out which version of .NET Framework you have. DirectX is pointless most of the time because i believe you're using Windows 10 so you should have the newest DirectX already installed. The next thing you can try is to run AlienQuest-EVE_64.exe as administrator. If that won't help then u can also try to update Java SDK, i'm not sure if the newest unity engine even use java these days, but i believe some old builds required it. If somehow after these things the game won't start, then i guess it may be a problem with your windows files or some incorrect lines in Registry.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
I believe Grimhelm didn't post any requirements for this game, so it's hard to tell which essentials you don't have. First of all check out which version of .NET Framework you have. DirectX is pointless most of the time because i believe you're using Windows 10 so you should have the newest DirectX already installed. The next thing you can try is to run AlienQuest-EVE_64.exe as administrator. If that won't help then u can also try to update Java SDK, i'm not sure if the newest unity engine even use java these days, but i believe some old builds required it. If somehow after these things the game won't start, then i guess it may be a problem with your windows files or some incorrect lines in Registry.
Not Java, but VC++ redist is what you might want to try installing.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Why the SDK? That's the Software Development Kit, intended for developers and not end users.
Yep that's true but SDK contains every single essential in it as well but maybe you're right. For proper install of SDK you have to also add environment variable into your path. It's been so long when i installed any of the essentials by using installers.
Not Java, but VC++ redist is what you might want to try installing.
For any other VCredits you can check out Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One, you can find it on techpowerup i believe. I don't know if i can give you links.

IronMallet

Jul 29, 2017
I appreciate everyone's help. Unfortunately nothing seemed to work. I'm really baffled since I can run other Unity games just fine. I guess I'll just have to skip this one, which sucks.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I appreciate everyone's help. Unfortunately nothing seemed to work. I'm really baffled since I can run other Unity games just fine. I guess I'll just have to skip this one, which sucks.
So sorry then. I'd like to help but as you said nothing happens after you start a game and this is the biggest problem. If you have a strong PC you can download Virtual Box and on it install fresh copy of Windows 10 just to make sure if your actual windows is missing some essentials.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes