4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
To be honest i didn't even know that there was a Reviews tab before, i'm stupid... I would definitely write some review if that would encourage more people to try this game. Although i don't even now how to post there, sorry still new to posting on F95.
Just click the stars in the upper right of the thread, then choose your rating and write why you gave it that rating. You can also see other people's reviews, by clicking the tab on the upper left of the thread (right next to where it says "Discussion).

is the full ver or a new ver out yet?
There is no "full version", at the moment. It's a game that Grimhelm has been working on and off now for a couple years or so. He doesn't really dump 100% of his time into it, hence the lack of a Patreon (although there is an additional story behind that). The game will get updates and he has stated that it will be finished, but we had to wait like year before this recent update, so don't hold your breath, haha.

It's just a DEMO, and the game isn't finished... I finished it in one night.
More of an early access thing, than a demo. It takes about an hour or two to finish the game, your first time playing, although I think I've speedrun it in like a half hour or less. Despite this, there's a LOT of modern finished games that are that short, and don't offer replayability. And they don't have Eve's space defying knockers.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodmane

shrraga

Apr 5, 2018
Sorry if this has already been discussed, there are just a lot of messages, and I tried to understand them, albeit poorly in English, but is he going to release it on Steam?
Probably not? Japan is more accepting of derivative works using other's characters (all the dojinshi with characters from basically every anime being a prime example) but in the united states especially, creating derivative works using copyrighted characters (the alien and the metroids come to mind immediately) is a huge no-no. Nintendo would absolutely send a cease and desist order steam's way, and maybe a DMCA takedown notice.

Reactions: cooldude33

romeo noscht

Oct 21, 2017
can anybody explain the are for me i got alien quest `ver 13.0A
i only got the blue and orange key and there is alot doors that i already explored
only to find the eye that shoot laser beam
need help brodaaa

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Is this game complete?
No, it's still a demo.

I wasn't aware that Grimhelm had made his Patreon active again. I thought he gave up on it, after all the trouble the site gave him.
He did give it up, but sometime after releasing 0.13 he opened it again.

I have no idea why he did it, but it's encouraging. It shows that he's serious about continuing development :)

Reactions: PervyMage32

Mekakushi

Feb 9, 2018
Does this game stores data somewhere on our computer other than the game folder? Cause I've deleted and re-downloaded it and still seeing my gallery data

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
can anybody explain the are for me i got alien quest `ver 13.0A
i only got the blue and orange key and there is alot doors that i already explored
only to find the eye that shoot laser beam
need help brodaaa
If your talking about the eye door its just like in the normal Metroid games, wait to see the eye and shoot that, if it glows dodge it.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes