4.50 star(s) 116 Votes
D

Deleted member 1475551

Does anyone know if his Patreon updates have any info regarding update times, or just general information on progress?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I dont think people dont hate futa, i just think a large majority doesnt like futa on futa. No offence to any one that likes that i just dont like futa on futa but if its futa on female its fine, so the aliens(?) that have tits and dicks are fine until the MC gets a big ol slong.

Wildflaire

Nov 20, 2017
I dont like futa, but I wont shit on ppl that do, its personal pref. I like fetishes like ntr and rape, others dont, I dont like girls with dicks, others do.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
The only fetish i dont like is anything involving human fluids that dont normally come out during sex (Blood, shit, pee) And for the life of me i will never understand peoples enjoyment of that, but hey what ever gets people off.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The only fetish i dont like is anything involving human fluids that dont normally come out during sex (Blood, shit, pee) And for the life of me i will never understand peoples enjoyment of that, but hey what ever gets people off.
We're going awfully off topic at this point, but I can guarantee you that there are more fetishes that you don't like. There's just so many fetishes out there, many of them quite strange and some outright crazy and nonsensical (to those not into it of course).

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Well to get back on topic, I hope theres a titfuck or paizuri if your so inclined, as either a gameover or a enemy scene cause i feel those boobs are going to waste.
Also where nearing the 2 year mark of this game (time sure flies huh?) so fingers crossed this game is finished sometime this year, hard to believe we are 5 short months from 2020.

sdfs34

Apr 15, 2018
Well to get back on topic, I hope theres a titfuck or paizuri if your so inclined, as either a gameover or a enemy scene cause i feel those boobs are going to waste.
Also where nearing the 2 year mark of this game (time sure flies huh?) so fingers crossed this game is finished sometime this year, hard to believe we are 5 short months from 2020.
Yeah, its weird that no one care about thoes boobs.

Wildflaire

Nov 20, 2017
yeah honestly, i think in his last game (dungeon maid), I dont think there was a titfuck scene in there either. hopefully there is one here

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Скажите пожалуйста у кого нибудь есть полная версия игры?
English, please. This is an English forum.

I put your message through Google translate, and it appears you're asking for the completed version. I don't know what relevance the picture has to that question. No one has the complete and final version because it doesn't exist. If the game were out, people would be talking about it.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Guys i think we can all agree Grimhelm does an awesome job at keeping top quality content...now if theres a tit scene, i wouldn't mind seeing it...

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes