4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, is 0.13a the latest demo or do you have newer versions on your Patreon?
Just a heads up, but Grimhelm doesn't post here. So the only people who are going to respond are other posters like you or I who have no definite connection to the project, beyond (possibly) giving money.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
This is no new demo, also I'm one of those guys who gave him money. Hope he's eating at least.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
What do you mean? Of course there is a latest demo. It's 0.13a from what I can tell. Latest demo just means the most recent demo to be published.

When I read my shit, I realize where I derped up. Yes that is the latest demo, but there hasn't been an update since then, is what I meant to say.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
At least his Patreon was active somewhat recently, that's an improvement over his half year silences. Maybe he'll finish it by Christmas as a present for us? :)

Reactions: sasukeuchiha22
Feb 2, 2018
Still no update ? September 2018 - 2019 ? Im still waiting
You'll have to wait a lot more. Grimhelm likes to disappear for months, sometimes years at a time, but he always brings back both quantity and quality after each disappearance. His track record of game completion is perfect looking at his two previous games, and he had a similar update pattern in both, so you can trust that he'll come back with great results when he decides that he's ready for the internet again.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
It would be nice if he wrote on his site a little more often like:
1) at what point does he find himself with the work
2) the things that he would like to add
3) Or simply to keep us updated
he would then just get bombarded by impatient comments... "why is it talking so long???" lmao

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes