4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
We've already waited six months, we're already in it for the long haul.
I'm pretty sure we've already waited a year. I remember the timeline graph showing the release of the game at September 2018. But if you've been around since the start of this, we're almost at two years since , and already over two years since its . Time sure flies.

Edit: a link to a post with the timeline I mentioned.

Reactions: Sighhh
Jul 26, 2019
Nah if you get face hugged you deserve the chest burster unless grim implements an alternative to that...maybe cum comes out only instead of the embryo?

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
OK, not sure if it's known yet, but you can get the green keycard after beating the third boss. Kinda obvious. But I suggest speccing for strength and bringing lots of health potions. Also, having regenning mp doesn't hurt.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
OK, not sure if it's known yet, but you can get the green keycard after beating the third boss. Kinda obvious. But I suggest speccing for strength and bringing lots of health potions. Also, having regenning mp doesn't hurt.
>speccing in magic
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA
buddy go World of Strength

May 25, 2017
Especially because Grimhelm, until recently, had discontinued his Patraeon because he knew that development was going at a snail's pace.

Which is just a class move, he deserves absolutely no shit from anyone.
You've got that in the wrong order. Grimhelm got his Patreon page shut down by Patreon themselves, causing his development to slow down.

Plus if you look at his Patreon now, you can see that he's still working on the game. You can't see what he's working on because of a pay wall, but he's working...

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes