4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Cheat code?
Extract the contents and then copy it into the game folder, inside the folder: "Managed"
The codes are as follows:
F2: HP = 9999
F3: MP = 9999
F4: Set points to 999
F5: Unlock all abilities
F6: Unlock all abilities
F7: Unlock all weapons
F8: Add 1 of each bonus item
F9: Unlock all the cards
F10: Set HP to 1
F11: Unlock all teleporters
Backspace: Activate / deactivate clothes

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Extract the contents and then copy it into the game folder, inside the folder: "Managed"
Thx

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In July to be released or no?
You mean if the game will be released in July? I have no idea. I wasn't aware of any announcement of that indication. And even if there was, chances are that the deadline won't be met anyway. I remember when the release of the game was set to September. Of last year.

Reactions: Tay623

J.O.S

May 10, 2018
hey i cant open this file when i download it, rar say its damaged format please help

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
hey i cant open this file when i download it, rar say its damaged format please help
If what I shared does not work for you .. you have to search either on the internet, or go back with the posts of this game and you will find the same file, but shared by another person, see if its working. :unsure:

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Which version are you playing? Just to be sure, download the one directly from the blog.
I was playing the latest version, so i had to re download it, clean everything and it worked, seems the problem was that once you started the actual game the save.dat that gets created locks the gallery up

theshe1980

Jun 29, 2019
Hi, i downlaoded this game but they changed the save file type, it was called "sav0" and now it is saveData.dat.
How can i use my old save file (~version 0.10-0.11)

thanks in advance.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I tried to find a good games with same style/genre, etc., but other games just sux.
Yeah... I've searched forums as well and nothing special. Grimhelm is just one of few developers which has that taste of art. Pure Onyx have some great animations but there are only 2 animations i guess and nothing have changed since may or something. Still waiting for someone who can suggest some good side scroll games.

Supervisor

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry if this has already been discussed, there are just a lot of messages, and I tried to understand them, albeit poorly in English, but is he going to release it on Steam?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Just finished Alien Quest and i'm a huge fan of it. The animations are great, movement is very smooth and of course game mechanics are great. It is really enjoyable game with awesome character progression system. Huge fan from now on and i can definitely recommend it to anyone who likes side scrolling games.
If you think that, consider writing a review for the game here. The more attention and praise the game gets, the more likely that Grimhelm will profit, and continue to make things like this. To clarify, I don't think he visits these forums, but if people see the quality of the game, they may be encouraged to try it and look for his personal website.

It baffles me that so many hundreds of people like the game, but no one has a few minutes to leave a review about how great it is, other than the 15 of us.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
If you think that, consider writing a review for the game here. The more attention and praise the game gets, the more likely that Grimhelm will profit, and continue to make things like this. To clarify, I don't think he visits these forums, but if people see the quality of the game, they may be encouraged to try it and look for his personal website.

It baffles me that so many hundreds of people like the game, but no one has a few minutes to leave a review about how great it is, other than the 15 of us.
To be honest i didn't even know that there was a Reviews tab before, i'm stupid... I would definitely write some review if that would encourage more people to try this game. Although i don't even now how to post there, sorry still new to posting on F95.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes