4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Alienated [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 97Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Garen

May 6, 2017
There's no way a normal person would take Casey's bitchy attitude like MC did in the club. She runs off after stealing his stuff and she's the one with the attitude? And MC just sits down like a good puppy after a couple words.

MC is definitely an innate cuck.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd seeing Elise is being called Alice inside the game script. Maybe a name change happened at some point while the game was being coded? Yet the relationship points for that love interest uses Elc_rp instead of Ali or something close to Alice.
screenshot0009.png

Reactions: xKalin

xKalin

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Odd seeing Elise is being called Alice inside the game script. Maybe a name change happened at some point while the game was being coded? Yet the relationship points for that love interest uses Elc_rp instead of Ali or something close to Alice.
View attachment 3287145
I made a mistake in the code, thanks for the tip.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Well it's been a week since the release of the first chapter, it's time to tell you what's up with the second.
I'm almost done writing the scenario for it. It's about 70% done. I think the second chapter will be more interesting to read than the first, but it will turn out to be worse in practice, as usual.
Regarding the log release. I'm not going to do it that often, so I think notifying you once every three weeks will suffice. With that interval progress will really be visible(or not).
And lastly. The usual, unremarkable preview.
See you on February 13th.

Reactions: sn3p

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
It seems like almost every render is focused on the MC: his muscles or his tats or face. IMO the best
games hardly show the MC at all, much less this weird autoerotic or homoerotic obsession with the
MC's body (or at least it comes off that way)
To be fair to the dev I think he's just trying to show off his (impressive!) rendering skills but this kind
of focus doesn't square with what the audience is here for.
Apart from that I think the game has potential. The renders that actually show women are very nice.
Hopefully the MC's willingness to accept abuse is something that he overcomes during the story.

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 3269177

Overview:
You are a fitness trainer with only one romantic experience in your past. You're left with the idea that pulling iron is much easier than building a relationship. The indifference to your personal life is starting to scare you over time. Isn't it time to start actively fighting for your happy personal life? Will you be able to untangle the tangle of your own fears or would you still prefer to be alone with the dumbbells?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Kalin - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN
Extras:
Italian Translation*

*This version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3269180 View attachment 3269183 View attachment 3269170 View attachment 3269175 View attachment 3269182
Dude, your protagonist looks like a walking colouring book with a manbun. He looks like he could drown in an empty bathtub.

EDIT: Yeah, no. Not for me. Good luck though. Sure there a people out there with a hipster/ hairy mangina fetish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Dude, your protagonist looks like a walking colouring book with a manbun. He looks like he could drown in an empty bathtub.

EDIT: Yeah, no. Not for me. Good luck though. Sure there a people out there with a hipster/ hairy mangina fetish.
He looks fine, the color tatoos are too much tho I woudn't mind them being removed if that was an option.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
There's no way a normal person would take Casey's bitchy attitude like MC did in the club. She runs off after stealing his stuff and she's the one with the attitude? And MC just sits down like a good puppy after a couple words.

MC is definitely an innate cuck.
yet to play this game but that 100% would be me I think. I would hope not but probably would.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Diana-ph.png Ellie-ph.png Orie-ph.png

In three weeks I finished the script, reread it and I can say with confidence that the second chapter will be more interesting, and most importantly more voluminous. If the first one was about ~7000 words, this one is ~17000.
Though the words became 2.5 times more, the number of renders and time spent on them will also increase. But I'm sure that the second chapter will take no more time than the first. There will be fewer or no bugs, which reduces the development time. By the way, the first chapter could have come out sooner if I hadn't been rework some renders that took about 15 days.
Not only did I spend those 20 days on the keyboard, but I also worked on the three new girls that will appear in this update. I think they turned out perfect, but I'm sure I'll still be working on them.
See you on March 5th.

Last edited:

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Nope. Only one stepsister;)
Grace's rp points are defined as 'mom_rp', while I don't think she looks old enough to be his mom, it got me curious why is it called 'mom_rp' since you said regarding the wincest that MC only has a stepsister. Is Grace being his mom a secret? I'll delete my comment if that's the case, don't want to spoil it to others.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes