4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724095669582.png

I am happy to announce that the development of the second chapter, called «New Burden» is complete. All renders and animations have been posed and code work is complete.

What are the numbers?

- 1701 renders

- 7 animations(~2000-3000 frames, the exact number will be known after they are ready).

What's left to do?

- Render the remaining images(45 pieces) and animations(6 pieces)

- Add music/sounds

- Translate the chapter into English(4000 lines out of 8800 ready)

- General test of the update

That's it. Next post is the release of the game. As soon as all of the above is ready I will release the update immediately. Tentatively late September/early October, but there is a chance for an earlier release.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Happy release day!

The second chapter has finally seen the light of day, which I'm very happy about. But it's not without its nuances... Unfortunately you have to start the game from the beginning. If you had some saves, they will work, but how the game will behave - I do not know. To fix the bugs had to rewrite all the code because of which the game may swear at the changes.

I would like to apologize for this and promise that it will not happen again in the future. My coding skills have improved and I am more careful.

You can skip the first chapter by turning on skip all text in the settings and pressing Tab or pressing Ctrl.

Sorry again and have a good game!

P.S. Log for the third chapter will be released on October 1st. I have a lot to tell and show.

=== === ===

Download:

1)

2)

3)

4)

=== === ===

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alienated [v0.2] [Kalin]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was about to post "lost me at manbun" but I guess I can continue if he has gotten a haircut this episode.

I could play as a fat dude. I could play as a female. I could play as some strange futa alien. Manbun though, it's rough.
funny enough - i wouldnt paly with any of those "choices of yours", but playing "manbun" is one of my fav mcs types.
hopefully he will continue to have that hair, or at elast eventual haircut will be optional.
nothing is more boring (in mcs-types department) than having those usual baby-faced short-haired j.bieber main protagonists...
well, perhaps only those people complaining regarding mcs haircuts...

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Alienated [v0.2] [Kalin]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(208 MB)

For more links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Alienated-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
It's 2024, compress your images, people.​

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so a guide to be a gym rat,.....the work is there the plot not,the ladies are there but any of them are nearly good[ofc by mine standarts],i can see hte alienated route have less content than the ,social route,and now we can see that he have some serious issues,but not why,i dont think the problem with casey is the main issue here,and not the root of the memory loss...

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
pardon my dutch but, i had saw and played some bad / awful games , and then i had come cross yours...

guess is too much gym for 2 lives of mine and that way of devolving the story got me to sleep like 10 times , + too much male chars scenes, i tried and i failed gaaaaah shame on me , deleted this junk

killed by gym

Reactions: shamtiiomi

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
I really liked the game. The plot is good, especially since the first chapter already had Russian. This is a lot of respect for you, but I would like to find fault with you a little. A couple of little things in the tattoo game are a little out of place, that he walks with tattoos on his hands flowers for such a big and strong guy. And Casey's character. She looks like a mummy, especially when she's lying on the bed. It looks tin and strem, but this can be slightly corrected by the color of the skin and a little better to make her character. As it is, the game really went to me.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
funny enough - i wouldnt paly with any of those "choices of yours", but playing "manbun" is one of my fav mcs types.
hopefully he will continue to have that hair, or at elast eventual haircut will be optional.
nothing is more boring (in mcs-types department) than having those usual baby-faced short-haired j.bieber main protagonists...
well, perhaps only those people complaining regarding mcs haircuts...
exactly, enough of these puberty MC teenagers who can't even grow a beard.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes