4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
This visual novel was a real discovery for me. The plot captures from the first minutes and does not let go until the very end. It is well thought out and makes you think about the important things in life.

The atmosphere in the game is created perfectly. It immerses you in the world of experiences and emotions of the main character. The game is heartfelt, and I got a lot of pleasure from passing it.

I would especially like to mention the psychological component of the plot. It makes you think about the meaning of life, in general, the game left a very pleasant impression.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Renders really remind me of Derealization, both of the MCs even use the exact same beard model and both of the devs seem to be russian... Very interesting indeed :unsure:. I won't complain tho, I'm loving the game so far!
i finished playing the second chapter and i have to bring this up again. the similarities between the two games are very striking. the renders, the writing and even down to soundbites used. it makes me think the games might share a dev just under a different alias. good update nonetheless!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I was about to post "lost me at manbun" but I guess I can continue if he has gotten a haircut this episode.

I could play as a fat dude. I could play as a female. I could play as some strange futa alien. Manbun though, it's rough.
Yarp. They are stupid. As someone with hair reaching to below shoulder-blades, for nearly 30 years, I'd never wear one. Ponytails are a thing, and *not* high ponytails. Though that aging Fabio model, I see far too often, is almost as bad. So glad that isn't here. >.<

I also would never cover myself with flower tattoos. My back being half covered with a very large one, so not a tattoo hater by any means. It's a tribute to a series of books, whose escapism kept me from killing myself, in my teens. I like tattoos just fine. I hate ones that make a person look like a graffiti victim.

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 3592073
While we wait ... why not ogle the pretty pictures to build up hype?
View attachment 3592077
Can you spot the odd one outta this bunch?
View attachment 3592080
Sorry for the late replay/question -I just only found and played the Game Yesterday. Are these your own Renders? Or did you find these Images somewhere else?
Just curious as I like to make Fan Art in DAZ myself and if you made them, would you maybe share some Infos about the Models used?!

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry for the late replay/question -I just only found and played the Game Yesterday. Are these your own Renders? Or did you find these Images somewhere else?
Just curious as I like to make Fan Art in DAZ myself and if you made them, would you maybe share some Infos about the Models used?!
okay I finished playing Alienated and here's my feedback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes