4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
exactly, enough of these puberty MC teenagers who can't even grow a beard.
Honestly I love a MC that can grow some hair not just cause it's different and rare to see in these games but I can't grow shit when I try lol. I don't even have chest hair and im not in my 20's anymore lol.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
will give this a few more looks in future updates. however, please for the love of god, get rid of that awful man bun..
The second or third comment from original post was get rid of the man bun. :) :) :) Nine pages and nine months later, we're still saying the same thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
The second or third comment from original post was get rid of the man bun. :) :) :) Nine pages and nine months later, we're still saying the same thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
While I don't really care about MC's haircut, I want the game to keep this style just for the sake of it.
Yes, yes, I know - I am terrible. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
While I don't really care about MC's haircut, I want the game to keep this style just for the sake of it.
Yes, yes, I know - I am terrible. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah while I may not like the manbun it isn't a deal breaker if I like everything else unsure about this one been on the backlog but plan to try it soonish. Especially if it's part the game or MC's identity / art style ( I have no idea if it is or not)

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
yeah while I may not like the manbun it isn't a deal breaker if I like everything else unsure about this one been on the backlog but plan to try it soonish. Especially if it's part the game or MC's identity / art style ( I have no idea if it is or not)
Don't be in too much of a hurry. There is supposed to be an update in early October.

Reactions: Dessolos

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
good to know yeah when I say soonish probably more like in the next 3- 4 months if I dont forget about it lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Personally for me forgetting is not an issue. I have a list of games (played, gonna play etc) in spreadsheets.

But... when the game I am interested more comes out, other games gradually go deeper to backlog))) and so on and so on...
Honestly with how this works right now - I have suspicion that I'm not gonna play some of the games for a very long time :D

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Personally for me forgetting is not an issue. I have a list of games (played, gonna play etc) in spreadsheets.

But... when the game I am interested more comes out, other games gradually go deeper to backlog))) and so on and so on...
Honestly with how this works right now - I have suspicion that I'm not gonna play some of the games for a very long time :D
I have over 500 on my try out list. I've been doing 1 updated/1 new for a while, but now I've got over 30 updated I haven't got to yet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I have over 500 on my try out list. I've been doing 1 updated/1 new for a while, but now I've got over 30 updated I haven't got to yet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My backlog is pretty hefty, too. This one's been on it for a while, but based on comments, it doesn't seem dev is going to remove the forced content with the megaslut thief girl. Unless that changes, I'm gonna drop it off the backlog. I avoid sluts in these games, and if I can't avoid the sluts, I avoid the game. Sad, because aside from that one girl being forced, it seems like a really good game.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
My backlog is pretty hefty, too. This one's been on it for a while, but based on comments, it doesn't seem dev is going to remove the forced content with the megaslut thief girl. Unless that changes, I'm gonna drop it off the backlog. I avoid sluts in these games, and if I can't avoid the sluts, I avoid the game. Sad, because aside from that one girl being forced, it seems like a really good game.
That's how it ended up. I'm kind of hoping for something like it was just a bad vision when MC woke up, or a nightmare that didn't actually happen, or something. Because like you, if it did happen, I doubt I'll keep going with it. That was so out of character for what I want my MC to be. To even hang out with that bitch was bad enough, but to suggest we took her home is pretty much a deal breaker for me, let alone stealing the girl off pretty much the only friend he has.

Reactions: TsubameYui

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

yeah for me I got around 200-400 of games to eventually look at on my spreadsheet I even have a "fixed order" to play the games. But i'll change my mind when something else catches my attention and eventually forget about games. Tho recently I made a second spreadsheet for my fixed order a much smaller list of games like 10-30 max. So even if I do forget all about a game or change my mind about what I want to play when, the game will always be on that list.

yeah I try to do 2 new games to every 1 update but it depends on the game cause I have alot of updates I honestly need to replay the game cause I forgot alot about the game. I got around 40 or so updates to play.

I used to have that same mindset about slutty characters but I changed my mind over time. As I played some games where the girls are sluts right away but over time their character changed for the better and developed into a real relationship and they didn't feel like a slut anymore. So now I give sluts a chance they just usually will be the last path I play.

When it comes to forced content well that is a different story I typically go my the 3 strike rule on forced content unless there is something I really do not like or a game is bad I don't care I just can't stop playing as im to damn curious and ignore all the shit I hate.

No idea how it is in this game but from what Milton said not looking good.

Reactions: TsubameYui

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
yeah for me I got around 200-400 of games to eventually look at on my spreadsheet I even have a "fixed order" to play the games. But i'll change my mind when something else catches my attention and eventually forget about games. Tho recently I made a second spreadsheet for my fixed order a much smaller list of games like 10-30 max. So even if I do forget all about a game or change my mind about what I want to play when, the game will always be on that list.

yeah I try to do 2 new games to every 1 update but it depends on the game cause I have alot of updates I honestly need to replay the game cause I forgot alot about the game. I got around 40 or so updates to play.

I used to have that same mindset about slutty characters but I changed my mind over time. As I played some games where the girls are sluts right away but over time their character changed for the better and developed into a real relationship and they didn't feel like a slut anymore. So now I give sluts a chance they just usually will be the last path I play.

When it comes to forced content well that is a different story I typically go my the 3 strike rule on forced content unless there is something I really do not like or a game is bad I don't care I just can't stop playing as im to damn curious and ignore all the shit I hate.

No idea how it is in this game but from what Milton said not looking good.
This isn't just a slut here, (She's a chick that slept with you and while you were sleeping, cleaned out your house and stole all your shit). When you meet her again, she's dating your friend, and refuses to apologize or explain herselfand gets all bitchy about it.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This isn't just a slut here, (She's a chick that slept with you and while you were sleeping, cleaned out your house and stole all your shit). When you meet her again, she's dating your friend, and refuses to apologize or explain herselfand gets all bitchy about it.
holy shit for a immersive player that sounds like a big fuck you being forced into things with her cause she is 100% someone you should avoid and not give a shit about her reasons. But for a player like me she is someone id 100% play her path ( last) as it sounds like it be interesting enough to see how horrible she gets and how bad the MC gets fucked over later

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is it right that there is no new sex scene included in this episode? Tried different "routes" and ended up with nothing.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
holy shit for a immersive player that sounds like a big fuck you being forced into things with her cause she is 100% someone you should avoid and not give a shit about her reasons. But for a player like me she is someone id 100% play her path ( last) as it sounds like it be interesting enough to see how horrible she gets and how bad the MC gets fucked over later
You don't actually know what happened, you're at the club with her and her boyfriend and next scene, she's lying naked next to you, the next morning. Then end of episode 2. So, many things are still possible, like a nightmare perhaps.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes