RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

orensan

May 29, 2017

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, restart game not helping
Quest i dont remember, but it was with sister with glasses ( dont remember her name )
I just ran into a similar issue.. it's not slow, the game is all but frozen from younger sister sex quest number 2. I may have to try and go to an earlier save and try that path again, unfortunately my previous save is a couple hours of game play back so it will take me some time to get there and confirm that completing that quest causes the issue or if it's a combination of things.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I just ran into a similar issue.. it's not slow, the game is all but frozen from younger sister sex quest number 2. I may have to try and go to an earlier save and try that path again, unfortunately my previous save is a couple hours of game play back so it will take me some time to get there and confirm that completing that quest causes the issue or if it's a combination of things.
backed up, got to the same point, this time no slowness. So I will guess it's a matter of a combination of quests, Maybe I'll find it again later.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
ok did all mary quests

did all milly quests

did all judith

but city hall ones not showing up

did lisa

did principal

did vicks

all side quests done

but these cant do help please

i cant find cop lady only on beach and daughters on beach or gym

she not at park or police station or cant find house not showing

alien quests are not showing either

last time i played long ago had fight space ship secret bunker in barn

fbi kidnap alien girl none them are showing in this update

Last edited:

Kalay

Jan 18, 2020
Hey can someone help me im stuck on getting smarter and i dont know where i could go to. Ive already read the Books in the House.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes