RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018

If suddenly someone does not know, then there is also a 16 version of aliens on patreon.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
there, just walk downstair once the character wake up and try to open the door to encounter bug (for some reasons, the sewer packages are already in the garden since they were ordered if I recall correctly)
I was able to fix the game for you, but I can't figure out what the error is. Have you ever had the same scenes with Cyril or Sofia?

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I was able to fix the game for you, but I can't figure out what the error is. Have you ever had the same scenes with Cyril or Sofia?
I don't think so? but I did the quest start and completion to gather the racoon pelt on the same night, might be why it bugged?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Ok I think I hit a bug i was asked to go to the lab by the professor but I get to the door in the shed and lab option is no longer there save attached if someone can fix great

Googe1

Feb 7, 2021
Okay Im stuck. I cant talk to Lisa because I need to reserves to be higher but nothing is happening when I head to the aliens.
I looked at the walkthrough and I havent done help double-barreled 3 but hes not showing up in the afternoon. I'm looking around and yup im lost

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Okay Im stuck. I cant talk to Lisa because I need to reserves to be higher but nothing is happening when I head to the aliens.
I looked at the walkthrough and I havent done help double-barreled 3 but hes not showing up in the afternoon. I'm looking around and yup im lost
This is a problem of old saves. Give me a save and I'll fix it.
Double-barreled appear in the evening.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Judging by your mistake, you have some kind of problem with the computer's memory.
huh, weird that has never happened in any other games, nonetheless i'm also experiencing random crashes that exit the game entirely without warning, could memory problems also cause those?

orensan

May 29, 2017
did find a few bugs thou in the v15, one that after you get your "slave" her furniture and show it to her, if you visit the sewers again you cannot go back at all unless you got a sort of program (outside the game) that lets you travel thru the maps otherwise you're stuck.

2- you can bypass the "aunt" quest about finding the school thieves and just get the reward by going inside her office, which apparently is earned when she gets credit for the thieves which were never caught in this instance.

3- there's also that snake tail chick quest about her new costume, it doesn't show what materials you need, much less hints on where to find them.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
did find a few bugs thou in the v15, one that after you get your "slave" her furniture and show it to her, if you visit the sewers again you cannot go back at all unless you got a sort of program (outside the game) that lets you travel thru the maps otherwise you're stuck.

2- you can bypass the "aunt" quest about finding the school thieves and just get the reward by going inside her office, which apparently is earned when she gets credit for the thieves which were never caught in this instance.

3- there's also that snake tail chick quest about her new costume, it doesn't show what materials you need, much less hints on where to find them.
The list with the necessary items is in the inventory.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes