Unity Abandoned Alina: Sorceress In Trouble [v0.1.2] [Flurki Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_verysmall.jpg

Overview:
The royal court sorceress, Alina, undergoes a journey through a deep, dark forest. She is suddenly intercepted by a hooded male, who's intensions are unclear. What does fate have in store for the young sorceress?

This game is planned to be an interrogation-style game, where Alina is chained up and at your mercy. You can talk with her, ask questions, influence her mood, and of course, also touch her on a lot of different body parts, grope her, tickle her, play with her, etc. Planned are also good and bad endings depending on your behavior.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-03-05
Developer: Flurki Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

front1_orig.jpg front2_orig.jpg front3_orig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Nice, I am looking forward to do w̖͎͈̪͉̳͖̝̗̬̣͒͛̄̽̍̀ḣ̘̮̘̟̗̔̉̀̂̽̃̔͒̀͌̇a̟̥̯̝͔̦̠̯̦͖͖͛̊̾͗̍̓͊͊̚̚t̥̭̯̣̥̜͊͆͊͌͛͆e͙͇͎͍̝̟̞͓̜͕̞͒̃͆̃̔̄v̘̰͚̞̟͌̒̒́́̂̈́̎͌ͅe̮̙̖͕̪̥͓̩̝̣̤͋̆̓̏̃͋̅̅̽͂̚r̤̩̝̤͖̭̪̖̞̾̄̃̓͂̌̎ͅ I̝̩̮͚͎͔̳͋̃̎̀ w͙̱̙̟̦͊̏͗̽̉̐͊a̙̟̝͉̙̿͐̀͊̄̾̍̚n̬̬͔̤̭͓̮̫̆̒̓̊͌̈́̓̑̚t̠͚̥͔̳̞̘̏͋̀̈́̽̀̅̋̋ with her.

Or just anal, that would be enough...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlinaSorceressInTrouble-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

flurki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Is she supposed to be based on Siluca Meletes from Grancrest Senki? She looks really similar.
Maybe loosely based, who knows :)

So it's like Kasumi - Feel the Flash:Hardcore
But with a story?
I haven't played Kasumi in a long time, but now that I think of it, yes I guess it's somewhat similiar. However I'm planning a lot more dialog and touch interactions in this one, as well as a background story and multiple endings. Just needs some more time for development :)

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Maybe loosely based, who knows :)

I haven't played Kasumi in a long time, but now that I think of it, yes I guess it's somewhat similiar. However I'm planning a lot more dialog and touch interactions in this one, as well as a background story and multiple endings. Just needs some more time for development :)
All za best dev! Here's hoping you would get a good VA for the voice too! It doesn't have to be as good as Kasumi too

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So its alright, some comments:

-> Very well done 2dcg artstyle.
-> Not much in the way of sound effects, but early build, so meh.
-> Dual hand action doesn't work for all spots, giving both hands at same time. ie right/left leg, is one hand only, while tickling is both hands.
-> No negative reaction to clothes being taken off, which I suppose is fine, but why have a stress meter at all then?
-> She cannot orgasm from breast interaction, even if you bring her to maximum.
-> Cannot lick nipples or kiss face.
-> No nipple interaction like pinching or pulling.
-> Orgasm is kinda meh, but again early build. Not enough shaking, or vaginal wetness (she doesn't have to squirt but its a nice effect), and you cannot make her panties wet from arousal.
-> Soothing music.
-> No slapping or ass grabbing.
-> Will tickling serve a purpose, like it does in Rack 1, where certain individuals get aroused by it and can climax, while others find it tortorous and lose pleasure?
-> Would like the option to pull down panties or pull down skirt, or lift up top, or even tear clothes.
-> Would like piercings for puss and nipples if possible.

Otherwise, will watch this and comment further on any new builds. Good luck developer!

EDIT: Scratch what I said above. Why is this version 0.1.2, when the Patreon is already at 0.4.0? November 2022 is when version 0.1.0 was released on Patreon, and 0.4.0 is released in Feb 2023. So why are we getting this ancient, feature-less build?

Dec 13, 2022
EDIT: Scratch what I said above. Why is this version 0.1.2, when the Patreon is already at 0.4.0? November 2022 is when version 0.1.0 was released on Patreon, and 0.4.0 is released in Feb 2023. So why are we getting this ancient, feature-less build?

Just checked out the patreon. 4.0 version is for a different game called Nexus Travelers: Hero of Elocea. This game is Alina: Sorceress In Trouble which only has a version 0.1.2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Just checked out the patreon. 4.0 version is for a different game called Nexus Travelers: Hero of Elocea. This game is Alina: Sorceress In Trouble which only has a version 0.1.2
From their Patreon main page, I copied this text:

This game is called Alina: Sorceress in Trouble.

=====

For the future, please don't gaslight people when the evidence is easily acquired.

Also, I hunted around and found a version 0.3.0 of it elsewhere and it had two sex positions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote