McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
im confused why odes the art look look different than the pic son the first page am i playing an older version??
The art in the OP is a mix of shots from the Harem and Dom routes

Same here. Full download too.
I did the patch, nothing changed, did the full download the same, restarted the dom path from the beginning also the same.
This is an update to the Dom-obedience path
For full content choose the 'unleash the beast' option at the start of Dom then obedience choices after that

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The art in the OP is a mix of shots from the Harem and Dom routes

This is an update to the Dom-obedience path
For full content choose the 'unleash the beast' option at the start of Dom then obedience choices after that
Thanks i wil try i was on the chance for extra dom or aff points

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The patch from 0.5 or even 0.5.1 works as intended. I know this because it was tested with 0.5 and 0.5.1. As for what to do to unlock the "new content" It has been explained so many times I've lost count. So, let's do it one more time. Dom path -> Unleash the beast -> choose only obedience points until the pool where you meet Alice. Once you've met "Avaline" you are on the right path. From there the update will continue onto the new content.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i'm only playing the Love and Harem paths so i guess i skip this update. too bad because i really like the game
If it were up to me, I'd also be working on Love and Harem only! But, it is not up to me. People pay me money to deliver on their "favorite" path which as you can tell by simply reading all of these pages, varies a lot! Hopefully, love is next month's update. It'll be worth the wait, that's all I can guarantee.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
If it were up to me, I'd also be working on Love and Harem only! But, it is not up to me. People pay me money to deliver on their "favorite" path which as you can tell by simply reading all of these pages, varies a lot! Hopefully, love is next month's update. It'll be worth the wait, that's all I can guarantee.
tbh I prefer the dom path but nonetheless enjoy the variety!

Reactions: OneManVN
Dec 7, 2019
For the past two or three updates now, I've come to the same end. The pictures on the main post have updated to include some appearance changes for the MC and others, like Allison with blue hair, and a scene from a school. I don't recognize any of this. I keep ending with Michelle leaving Shadow in one of the bedrooms of the safehouse. I've tried starting the game from scratch with each update but each time it ends. If this is simply the end of the Harem path and the content that's been added has gone to different paths, no worries - I'll be patient. If, however, there is a technical fix I can implement to gain access to more story progression, please help!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For the past two or three updates now, I've come to the same end. The pictures on the main post have updated to include some appearance changes for the MC and others, like Allison with blue hair, and a scene from a school. I don't recognize any of this. I keep ending with Michelle leaving Shadow in one of the bedrooms of the safehouse. I've tried starting the game from scratch with each update but each time it ends. If this is simply the end of the Harem path and the content that's been added has gone to different paths, no worries - I'll be patient. If, however, there is a technical fix I can implement to gain access to more story progression, please help!
By Michelle, I'll assume you mean Melissa; and if so... Then you are on the correct path for Harem. With any luck this coming month I might be able to get my hands on a second GPU. This will help me speed up production even more. And hopefully, the wait for each update will get lower and lower. Until then, it looks like Harem is going to be April or something.

Dec 7, 2019
By Michelle, I'll assume you mean Melissa; and if so... Then you are on the correct path for Harem. With any luck this coming month I might be able to get my hands on a second GPU. This will help me speed up production even more. And hopefully, the wait for each update will get lower and lower. Until then, it looks like Harem is going to be April or something.
Yes! I did mean Melissa. I'm glad it's only to do with the path I've chosen and not any technical issues. I'm always eager for more content with this FANTASTIC game but I understand how much work goes into it. Thanks for the prompt response and keep it up!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes! I did mean Melissa. I'm glad it's only to do with the path I've chosen and not any technical issues. I'm always eager for more content with this FANTASTIC game but I understand how much work goes into it. Thanks for the prompt response and keep it up!
Believe me when I say that my only wish is to deliver quality content as fast as possible. But as good as I have become at my job since I began, there is the hardware limitation that I can't bypass, no matter how hard I try. So, fingers crossed I get the new GPU and then it's party time! Have a great weekend, and I'm glad you like the game.

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
Is there or will there be a path where the MC is submissive and dominated by the girls? It has been a while since I played this game, but I remember there was a pretty nice scene with Nadia (was that her name?), where she made the MC beg to cum.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.5 Compressed + IAmAB's WT & Gallery Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is there or will there be a path where the MC is submissive and dominated by the girls? It has been a while since I played this game, but I remember there was a pretty nice scene with Nadia (was that her name?), where she made the MC beg to cum.
Dominated, no. But, there will be a chance with specific girls like Nadia for example to at least play along with their "personality" roleplay basically and let them have their fun if you so choose (optional)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.5.5] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 3.34 GB

Download Win (363MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes