• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im loving all of these paths my personal favorite so far is solo due to the story but harem and dom are also pretty great

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Why does this game require access to my phone's files, photos and media?
On Android the game needs access to files to be able to save your progress and the settings of the game, it's pretty standard for apps to have this permission. Having said that, you should only install apps from places you can trust. :)

Theereus

May 29, 2017
Am I the only one who hasn't noticed any new content? The dom path still ends when I abduct Alison's sister and her friends?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The story is so fucking stupid lmao. How do people even wank to this?
Honestly I just started the story and I'm already a tad concerned, hoping I'm not reading the rambling/repeating encyclopedia text incorrectly. I just don't get that on day 1 a woman is violently sexually assaulted with a shotgun to her head and the very next day is shopping for lingerie curious as to her "warm-fuzzy feelings" and thinking of sex with pussy's smelling like strawberries. Seems way out of whack for a story that appears to want to take itself seriously but is missing the mark right off the bat.

Am I really that hungover today and missing something here with the story's beginning? Maybe I'm trying to read it like it was Broken Dreamers of Depraved Awakening.... Opinions?

Blu

May 15, 2017
The patch from 0.5 or even 0.5.1 works as intended. I know this because it was tested with 0.5 and 0.5.1. As for what to do to unlock the "new content" It has been explained so many times I've lost count. So, let's do it one more time. Dom path -> Unleash the beast -> choose only obedience points until the pool where you meet Alice. Once you've met "Avaline" you are on the right path. From there the update will continue onto the new content.
will preg and ass points be in the Dom path, or is it just dom-love path?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly I just started the story and I'm already a tad concerned, hoping I'm not reading the rambling/repeating encyclopedia text incorrectly. I just don't get that on day 1 a woman is violently sexually assaulted with a shotgun to her head and the very next day is shopping for lingerie curious as to her "warm-fuzzy feelings" and thinking of sex with pussy's smelling like strawberries. Seems way out of whack for a story that appears to want to take itself seriously but is missing the mark right off the bat.

Am I really that hungover today and missing something here with the story's beginning? Maybe I'm trying to read it like it was Broken Dreamers of Depraved Awakening.... Opinions?
Only half the story, so not much really. Alice is the reason for Alison's behavior, she can suppress and even erase (when possible) negative memories that may destroy the host, as for the shopping, hardware limitations made the entire prologue the mess that it is. This is why it's getting redone when I have the time and resources.

No one said she was a normal girl, and seeing as this is a VN I used Alice to fast forward a decade or two of real life. if I had gone through the 1-20 years for the real-life process of learning to live with that opening scene, I may have died from old age working on the prologue.

In short, don't get stuck on the prologue and the very early few patches, they are going to disappear someday (hopefully soon)

What you need in order for any of it to make sense, is to not think of Alison as you would a real person in the same circumstances. For three obvious reasons. #1 This is a VN, and she is not a real person. #2 Alice can and will with or without our consent or knowledge of her existence, monitor, alter and even erase Alison's memories, the bad ones she considers a threat to her very own existence.

#3 Prologue all the way to current patches will see a full remake. Let's face it, I was no expert in anything when this first started. I didn't have the hardware, nor the knowledge I do today. So, with that, I wish you a great rest of the weekend and get back to work.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
will preg and ass points be in the Dom path, or is it just dom-love path?
It would be silly if a dom daddy couldn't make one or 8 girls pregnant now, wouldn't it? So, yes. They will be in the dom as well, for now, we're just getting started on that path. Need to tame the kitty for another update or 3 and then grow the Dom-harem.

Work is already scheduled for future updates.

Reactions: Elohim888 and L30

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Am I the only one who hasn't noticed any new content? The dom path still ends when I abduct Alison's sister and her friends?
That's the dom-affection path. New content on the dom-obedience route.
Skip to the 3 route choice, unleash the beast on the first choice then choose only obedience options for full content.

Reactions: acewinz and L30

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I thought she was in the hospital for a few days, so at least not the very next day. And her getting the warm fuzzies for the guy who rescued her from that assault? Is that really so hard to believe?

Reactions: McWoodz
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes