McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Seems more like 4 games in 1, with the Dom path having 2 in 1 paths with the affection or obedience points.
My favorite path/route is the Harem, because Harem ending is the best, the more the merrier. But they all have their charms. I do like Alison hairstyle model from the Dom path better than the other paths (Maybe because i like long hair. How that hair look colored black?). I like Shadow in mostly in the harem path, but Dom closing in more because sexy time and focus on her legs & thighs.
Kiko (Dom - Affection) is almost like Winter (Harem). Will Kiko be in the Harem path? Also, will there be a trans and/or trap in the Harem path? Been a while, don't remember if mentioned already.
With Alison, Mel, Shadow, Winter, Caroline, Nadia and Ava the Harem's already looking quite full so, for now at least, Harem's gonna be focused on getting more time with each of those girls rather than adding anyone else into the mix.
Dom's actually setting up to be kind of a harem in itself anyway. Love's the only route where you'll just be choosing 1 girl.

Reactions: cloudfw

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
i need a walkthrough or something because i can't find the futa content :(
The only trans content is with Tiffa on the Dom-Obedience and there's a guide to that in the OP
Basically, just start over, skip to the 3 route choice, choose Dom, go 'unleash the beast' on the first option and choose obedience options all the way after that. There will be more content with her in the next update in about a week.

Theereus

May 29, 2017
That's the dom-affection path. New content on the dom-obedience route.
Skip to the 3 route choice, unleash the beast on the first choice then choose only obedience options for full content.
That's a little strange because I only chose obedience the whole way, but I chose the bonus obedience on the first on instead of the "Unleash the beast" option

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That's a little strange because I only chose obedience the whole way, but I chose the bonus obedience on the first on instead of the "Unleash the beast" option
Unleash the beast is a requirement...

Reactions: L30

tljd1997

Jun 4, 2017
The only trans content is with Tiffa on the Dom-Obedience and there's a guide to that in the OP
Basically, just start over, skip to the 3 route choice, choose Dom, go 'unleash the beast' on the first option and choose obedience options all the way after that. There will be more content with her in the next update in about a week.
thanks

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have a save for 0.4?
There are lots of different routes, you would be better starting from scratch and holding down CTRL to skip until you get to the bit you want.
Actually you can skip the entire prologue and go straight to the 3 route choice now.
Then ctrl away. Remember to check 'skip unseen text' in options for ctrl to work.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Actually you can skip the entire prologue and go straight to the 3 route choice now.
Then ctrl away. Remember to check 'skip unseen text' in options for ctrl to work.
Why would anyone want to skip the prologue though? ;)
I've played it loads of times and I always play it from the start, prologue and all. :)

Reactions: L30 and McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Gonna be delayed a few days. This will be the last update to the Dom route(s) for a while so OMVN wanted to add another scene at the end to close this update cycle out.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So MC is cheating on Alison with her?
Well now you have me second guessing myself, but if I'm thinking of the right girl, no, not cheating. We meet her but she is not romanceable. I believe she is supposed to be introduced in one or both of the other paths eventually.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well now you have me second guessing myself, but if I'm thinking of the right girl, no, not cheating. We meet her but she is not romanceable. I believe she is supposed to be introduced in one or both of the other paths eventually.
Ahh I see, I haven't played the love route myself so was wondering when we'd get to meet the trans character.

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes