Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.5 Part 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we have three different directions for the 'beast' sub-path of the 'dom' path? The narrative space is getting really big here, unless these three are going to converge some next update, it could get really complicated. I have like twelve save slots for this game.

Reactions: Glooskabe

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
op i think links are broken for windows cannot download from any server any solution please

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
ok ... can anyone notice me the different between the 1st and 2nd update ? in which early choice
It's on the dom obedience route
Instead of just being able to call Shadow, as you could in the last update, this adds the option to call Tiffa or Mel/Ava

Reactions: Elohim888

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, this game is confusing now, with the different paths
You know what... I agree. With all that's going on, it would of just been better to completely separate the game into 3 different parts. Can't be any more difficult than it already is minus the confusion. People can just hand pick what they want by dl'ing a specific title'd path to their liking.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
For those that are wondering about the new update, if you are in "The Unleash the Beast" Obedience path now you can call one of these 3 girls, in the previous update you could only choose Shadow.
screenshot0001.png

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Meh.. I can't wait for the actual story update (thought that might of been more important overall) but, I guess people wanted dom/obe more so than the main story for 'dem thicc girls in this title :KEK:

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
fck.. waterfall broke right there at that moment... and i was "keeping" it so well ..
i honestly hope this game has happily ever after ending and not the dark one..
Fck there are more moments like this that i could count. The 2nd playthrough (love) got me more than the 1st one, how the fck is it even possible?? I love you and I hate you Dev :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz and neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
anyone got a save on the update ( domin or whatever). It got me lost on all the routes there are.
There is a moment in story where u get to choose which path to take. There are 3, love, harem and dom.
Its when girl does yoga in your living room fairly close to beginning of game, just auto run forward to that moment

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
anyone got a save on the update ( domin or whatever). It got me lost on all the routes there are.
You have the option to just skip right to the dom/harem/love choice at the beginning now
If you select 'skip unseen' in options you can just ctrl your way through anything you've done before after that
There's a guide to the 2 paths of dom in the OP

Reactions: Elohim888

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why remove incest tag ???
From begining it had this why now :cautious:
Lack of incest.

It was only ever the niece in the harem route, nothing else and she's not one of the more popular girls.

It was never an incest game.

It wasn't from the beginning either, it was added much later due to people complaining about lack of incest. Then it turns out a lot of the player base didn't care about incest at all. Dev was kind enough to add it and we got a patch that removed it, was a fun month.

how much futa content is there
None, they are trans women.

There is one full scene on dom path and a couple of tiny glimpses of one on love path.

[/QUOTE]
Were exactly is the futa/trans content? I don't seem to find it
In the unleash the beast route on the dom path, toilet of the supermarket is the full scene.

There is a brief glimpse of a trans woman wanking in the love path.

The Shrink has more scenes.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes