McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
another update for the dom path........guess i still have a long wait for the harem update
Probably but that's the end of the Dom updates for now
Everything else gonna be updated before Dom comes back around

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I'm trying to see the new content of the Obedience path. But I'm still stuck in that stupid school when the MC goes looking for the girls in the car, the game ends there. I am doing something wrong?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm trying to see the new content of the Obedience path. But I'm still stuck in that stupid school when the MC goes looking for the girls in the car, the game ends there. I am doing something wrong?
Yes. The new content is on the 'beast' sub-path, start the Dom route and when you get to the scene with Alison bending over in the maid dress choose 'Unleash the Beast'. Then choose the obedience choices after that.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi was wondering if the relationship path is ever going to be updated. Or is that the end of this path. Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And which path is best?
Best is subjective, depends what you like the most.

I prefer the love path cos i'm a soppy bitch tht likes a bit of romance. That's no good to someone that wants to see a slutty trans woman take the ass pounding of a lifetime though. or someone that wants to fuck all the women, you won't get that on the love path.

Love path is the "canon" route though.

Is there any way to go both Dom and Harem path?
Sure, just don't let Nadia or Mel have their way.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80 and L30

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok Wow, what an amazing game so far, let me start with what could be conceived as 'the bad'
(There really isn't any)

Typically I'm not a fan of the Very over-emphasized hourglass figure ( waist too thin, ass waaaaay to thiccc & huge tits ) but as I'm a sucker for character personality Alison has won me over, what well written character(s). Love Caroline & Melissa also, both personality & body >;D

I even love Shadow's persona, just personally I dont love the model used for her, not saying she isnt hawt, I can see that just facially not my personal favorite. The only character i dislike aesthetically is Genevieve (sp?)

I love the plot, has a very futuristic tech vibe & I'm very fond of the duality shared by Alice/Alison, it's quite charming, all in all so far I haven't come across anything i dislike in this VN, Great job Dev!!

P.S. gotta ask for a small spoiler here, at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't know what OMVN has settled on yet but it looks like either Alice will take full control of the body or the MC will transfer her into another body.
Any of these sound like they could go amazingly, however if Alice goes into the robot body shown on the main page, I feel that would suck as she suits being in a womans body imho, also would love the possibilities of them either staying in the same body or better yet, ima call this a possible prediction: MC could never choose between Alison & Alice/Jessica, in the final confrontation Jess is mortally wounded & with critical brain damage that Alice can save via the 'nanite kiss' BUT: she can't repair the brain trauma & Jess would be a living shell, upon hearing this Jess, in her final moments, tells MC she Wants Alice to transfer into her body, in that way part of her could live on with him...
Maybe not these exact specifics but I always make up scenarios for games I Really enjoy >;D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes