McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
From

As you read it. This is a work in progress remaster that's been a thorn on my side for nearly two years. I have finally completed part one of the remaster. I'd finish it all in one go, but with my current hardware it would require putting everything else on hold.

So, play the game from the start as normal game and see for yourself. Hope you enjoy it. I will continue this whenever I can in the future.

alr114.png

He's remade and rescripted the first few scenes of the game
Decided to put it together between shifts on THE SHRiNK
It'll probably appear here some time soon but it should now be available to all patrons

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Nothing new? remaster part only..... from two years ago lol.. why not finish the game first.

Let's play and see the difference, the only thing thats new is at the start, not worth the 3.5GB (better than the original, I must add)

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why remove incest tag ? it had from begining of game :rolleyes: + incest patch from previous versions

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It is at the moment.

Don't see why it needs removing tbh.
No worries, it wasn't done because I suddenly started to give fucks. I did it to protect myself from the cancer known as "humanity" I didn't want to leave a potential patreon report spam by some 86 year old virgin who never got laid in his entire life disagreeing with the scene. Plus, once I am done with the entire remaster and remake where I solely deem necessary. I may go steam.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Doesn't that amount of paths the game has, and doesn't the time interval between each path end up harming the game? This is a sincere doubt, because I myself get very discouraged when I see games like that.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Doesn't that amount of paths the game has, and doesn't the time interval between each path end up harming the game? This is a sincere doubt, because I myself get very discouraged when I see games like that.
Yeah, in all honesty, it is a lot of work and it can def, increase the time to completion. However, as my income improves, so does my hardware, and as my hardware improves = more renders = more work is done per update. Love path, for example, is nearing its end. That only leaves Harem and dom at that point.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Currently, I'd say you have hours of gameplay in there already. Have a good weekend and I hope you find something you like.

• Love
Reactions: L30 and Rufluszs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Far too long into the game to change anything that big now.

One of the paths is almost done with 2 left. It would do far more harm to remove a whole path than taking his time ever would.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Far too long into the game to change anything that big now.

One of the paths is almost done with 2 left. It would do far more harm to remove a whole path than taking his time ever would.
Yup. There are warriors from three different tribes rn. They would kill me if I were to terminate Harem, or love, or even dom path.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.5.6]

Win/Linux
(396MB .7z): - - - -
Mac (387MB .zip - Untested!): - - -

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
by remove of part one do you mean you redid the art or coding or the story change and by redid the coding i mean make it smaller

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes