CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
CLDꝜ Kindly provide a MAC Compressed version also; Thanks
Here you go (100% untested. I don't own a Mac)
- - -

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So this update is just a rework of earlier parts of the game, with no new content on either the Harem route or love route then?

LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I'm playing the latest version? I just finished the game after taking away Caroline from school to meet her sister and it ended here. Wondering if that is all or if there is more, thanks

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I'm playing the latest version? I just finished the game after taking away Caroline from school to meet her sister and it ended here. Wondering if that is all or if there is more, thanks
That's the end of the dom-affection route
There's also the dom-obedience route, love and harem and each have entirely different content
So this update is just a rework of earlier parts of the game, with no new content on either the Harem route or love route then?
Yes- this is essentially a bonus update as this month he's been working on THE SHRiNK

Reactions: LifLaLif

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I wish there was an option to choose either to make Tiffa a boy/girl, cuz I really wish he was a girl.

Reactions: Agrik

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Correct. The beginning was reworked entirely in Octane and changed. So, it is new content all of it, but not for late-game stuff. I've been trying to put this together for months, I was finally able to do so.

Reactions: DA22 and L30

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Correct. The beginning was reworked entirely in Octane and changed. So, it is new content all of it, but not for late-game stuff. I've been trying to put this together for months, I was finally able to do so.
Well, keep up the great work. I really like games like this that has a story to tell.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I wish there was an option to choose either to make Tiffa a boy/girl, cuz I really wish he was a girl.
I wish so as well. The problem with that is the extra work that comes with it. For each sex scene, I'd have to do two versions, and it's just not doable with my current hardware.

Reactions: L30 and Xypher

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Last I played was 0.5.5P2, if I'm understanding correctly this version 0.5.6 is just the beginning portion of the game re made? Is there anything in 0.5.5P2 that Isn't in the newest update ?

Asking bc when I update I typically delete the old ver to save room on my android, I just dont want to miss anything >;D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Last I played was 0.5.5P2, if I'm understanding correctly this version 0.5.6 is just the beginning portion of the game remade? Is there anything in 0.5.5P2 that Isn't in the newest update?

Asking bc when I update I typically delete the old ver to save room on my android, I just don't want to miss anything >;D
If I remember correctly, only a few minor changes here and there and of course a complete proofread pass two and three done on it. So, just tiding up and releasing it "officially" on here. In other words, if you have already played and seen the opening scenes remake, then I suppose you can wait for the next update.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I wish so as well. The problem with that is the extra work that comes with it. For each sex scene, I'd have to do two versions, and it's just not doable with my current hardware.
It's fine, take your time, I really enjoy your game and keep up the good work!

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's fine, take your time, I really enjoy your game and keep the good work!
Honestly. I really want to do it, and I would if I could. Hopefully, with the second PC, I am trying to build now, piece by piece, slowly... I can add some of these things slowly :) Take care, stay safe and have a good rest of the weekend.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
one big problem with this game is that you can accidentally skip some entire scene by just pressing the space bar
some scene are "auto" you need to let the game play them , but if you click , it skip the entire scene ...
a very bad game mechanic here

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes