Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that one of the songs/melodies in the game sounds like the background to "Jimmy Eats World - The Middle"???

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really don't see the femdom and bdsm in this game you can dom alison and that tough girl will dom untill she meets you and she wants ur cock so there is no femdom with the mc here ? if yes in which path and with who

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You guys need to do your research :D I have said this months ago. As much as I enjoy light trolling you few who are in love with Alice, Alison, and Mel. There is a way to get all 3. It will not be easy, and it will not be explained by me in any way shape or form. It will, however, be a maze of choices made, when combined = 3 women who love you and are fine with the fact that you'll need a bigger bed to accommodate them. As for choosing between Alice/Alison, You don't have too if you keep her as is. But that's going to cost you your humanity.
OneManVN
So i just wanna clarify...is this "hidden maze" of an outcome still planned? Some more recent comments by others here seem to suggest otherwise and i was looking forward to "navigating this maze" so to speak...so which is it?
P.S. I love the game :D Looking forward to see how each of the routes develop. Awesome work so far.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
So i just wanna clarify...is this "hidden maze" of an outcome still planned? Some more recent comments by others here seem to suggest otherwise and i was looking forward to "navigating this maze" so to speak...so which is it?
P.S. I love the game :D Looking forward to see how each of the routes develop. Awesome work so far.
Yes, but in case you didn't know I work on two games with one PC, one GPU. Things take a long ass time to happen. Sorry, I'm doing all I can. Alison update comes around May sometime.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yes, but in case you didn't know I work on two games with one PC, one GPU. Things take a long ass time to happen. Sorry, I'm doing all I can. Alison update comes around May sometime.
No worries about that me. I've read through alot of the thread and I have already check out your other game and im looking forward to that too. I have no issue waiting as long as the end result is good. Thanks for the reply. (y)

Reactions: OneManVN

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
can't fully link with alice in harem mode :(:(
and its rather short ,compared to others.. .

I would be perfectly happy with Just Alice(Alisson)??Jess??+ Melissa , that girl went to such great length to love MC ..and A/A is lost love.. if only there is a choice for triangle ..dont need others really ..

critical spoiler/question = OneManVN
i gotta admit that this Jess thingy what happened to her.. and her life or death is freaking me out.. if u choose melisa , jess dies, if u choose A/A , jess lives.. how can that even work in story without some kind of harem? ..MC just forgets about Jess and goes with AA? doesnt make sense to me?

And person who said (before the scene was removed) that comissioner + jess sex scenes were not fucking NTR because Jess is not and i quote "Love option"
is a fucking disturbed madman! Jess is MC's love of his life, reason for him being who he is, mother of his mother fucking child , woman who he never stopped looking for even when everyone said she is dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and Glooskabe

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
so... after 7000 click before the first event/choice, the sex scene made with 5 pictures and again 50 click to pass the text... too much blabla without interactivities. sorry. for me garbage. So bad, art is good.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
so... after 7000 click before the first event/choice, the sex scene made with 5 pictures and again 50 click to pass the text... too much blabla without interactivities. sorry. for me garbage. So bad, art is good.
It was 7500 clicks, and thanks for your input. You clearly played it all. Don't forget to write a 1star review. I like those ones a lot.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I wouldn't worry one person out of every hundred or so can have no interest in story, the rest of us do so just keep doing what your doing, and stay well during this time.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I wouldn't worry one person out of every hundred or so can have no interest in story, the rest of us do so just keep doing what your doing, and stay well during this time.
I'm not worried. I just wish they would try and understand or bother to read once in a while. I'm working on a remake of the entire prologue for one which is partly in the game as is. And second, I did prologue with an I7 3770 and no GPU. All CPU rendering. 50 renders took a month and a half. Anyhow, I honestly don't care anymore. I'll just focus on my work and let people do what they do best.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes