zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know what's going on, but my saves no longer display the main character's name. It's just a blank.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
By not using skip unseen and be a little bit patient maybe? :p
you don't understand anything ...

in a renpy game you click or press space to skip to the next sentence , but with those scene if you clic you skip the whole scene
so what am I suppose to do ? wait at the end of each sentence to see if a auto scene play ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

in a renpy game you click or press space to skip to the next sentence , but with those scene if you clic you skip the whole scene
so what am I suppose to do ? wait at the end of each sentence to see if a auto scene play ?
If you have auto play on relative high speed you will see quite quickly something is going on, if really a problem then pm the dev but you are the first I have ever seen mentioning this as a problem.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Change the text speed to full, that way the text appears immediately; you shouldn't skip anything.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you have auto play on relative high speed you will see quite quickly something is going on, if really a problem then pm the dev but you are the first I have ever seen mentioning this as a problem.
That's because it only happens when you spam or impatiently click click click click. Left mouse clicking like most people do or single clicks works as intended. Which is why you only see one person complaining.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No facepalm on the post of the dev Masterofpuppets ?, he basically told that what I was suspecting is actually what that player did, just not with skip :p

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
That's because it only happens when you spam or impatiently click click click click. Left mouse clicking like most people do or single clicks works as intended. Which is why you only see one person complaining.
You won't see me click click click to speed up to the fun spots. Especially when the game has a (y) well written story like this one. I like to go slow :cool:, read the text, see the render (especially if it changed) to see the expression on their faces o_O or what may be happening in the background (like in unleashed) just so I don't miss anything. To me it makes it as enjoyable as if I was reading a good paperback. Of course, if I then want the good spots :devilish:, I try keep a couple magazines lying nearby. :)

Jun 6, 2017
No facepalm on the post of the dev Masterofpuppets ?, he basically told that what I was suspecting is actually what that player did, just not with skip :p
Eh? What is this even about? I don't remember leaving a reaction here... This game isn't even one where I'd be around in the comments... Wait! There's another person with the same handle as me? That's... Weird. His handle has spaces and is capitalized. And it was made a few months after mine. I like to think I'm not very paranoid, but this is one of those times where that paranoia creeps up my spine, even if its just someone else having the same internet handle. Well, uhh, you guys just... Carry on?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eh? What is this even about? I don't remember leaving a reaction here... This game isn't even one where I'd be around in the comments... Wait! There's another person with the same handle as me? That's... Weird. His handle has spaces and is capitalized. And it was made a few months after mine. I like to think I'm not very paranoid, but this is one of those times where that paranoia creeps up my spine, even if its just someone else having the same internet handle. Well, uhh, you guys just... Carry on?
Sorry in that case.

Reactions: Masterofpuppets

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So in other words, what the player did was not what you suspected. :FacePalm:
Actually it was, just most who are impatient are already more efficient about it and I was also taking into account it might be same as in another game where older animations in game can be skipped to end when active with a click while newer animations you can click to move to next part of the animations. In both cases rollback will help you or being a bit less impatient. :p

Still in the end you cannot expect a dev to cater for how you wish to play a game and cater to every possible play style. Peace though and have a fun day.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Okay I just found this game played the Dom route working now on Harem was wondering if there was any thoughts to a "I want it all" route where you have to balance the different points to get the end you want in my case her a loving devoted Slave girl as part of a harem with all the others (hell would take her as a second Dom for a harem over Mel)

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Okay I just found this game played the Dom route working now on Harem was wondering if there was any thoughts to a "I want it all" route where you have to balance the different points to get the end you want in my case her a loving devoted Slave girl as part of a harem with all the others (hell would take her as a second Dom for a harem over Mel)
The Dom route will have Haremy options. Love's the only route where you only choose 1 girl.
Just FYI - Dom route does have 2 completely different paths within it (obedience and affection)
There's a guide on how to get all content on each path in the OP

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
went ob route for Dom will do the other after love is done ( gotta play them all)

However the Haremy the route gets it will not have all the girls when I said I want it all I meant all however i do feel that such a route should come after the planned end for the 3 main routes and be a bonus where scenes from each route can repeat in it so little new scenes. Mel's GF changes if Dom or Harem route I really want the Pocket Sized Girl to be in the Harem route but she is not (at least not that I have seen).

Oh and the Dom route the MC is overly passive not much of a Dom. While Alison is damaged and does need to be handled lightly as her Dom he should question her more and push a little but there is none of that in the route i took and that was the stuff i was looking for

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that one of the songs/melodies in the game sounds like the background to "Jimmy Eats World - The Middle"???

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes