Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any of these sound like they could go amazingly, however if Alice goes into the robot body shown on the main page, I feel that would suck as she suits being in a womans body imho, also would love the possibilities of them either staying in the same body or better yet, ima call this a possible prediction: MC could never choose between Alison & Alice/Jessica, in the final confrontation Jess is mortally wounded & with critical brain damage that Alice can save via the 'nanite kiss' BUT: she can't repair the brain trauma & Jess would be a living shell, upon hearing this Jess, in her final moments, tells MC she Wants Alice to transfer into her body, in that way part of her could live on with him...
Maybe not these exact specifics but I always make up scenarios for games I Really enjoy >;D
That isn't a robot body, it's armor.

According to OMVN, Jess has her own part to play but it isn't with the MC, their time has come and gone.

MC can have Alice and Alison at the same time. It won't be easy and it will cost the MC quite dearly.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Having three three main paths further subdivided is becoming a real buzzkill. Two updates in a row my 'Dominant' route save doesn't advance because it's not the right 'Dominant' route.

Love this game save for some unsavory unavoidable content but it's certainly a test in patience.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is the primary difference between the love and harem routes?
Love is the actual story and only has a choice between Alison, Alice and Mel. You can't have all 3, it's a romance story so you only get to pick 1. You can get Alison and Alice together but it's not easy and comes with a cost.

Harem is a "what if" scenario like dom and you get all the women.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Having three three main paths further subdivided is becoming a real buzzkill. Two updates in a row my 'Dominant' route save doesn't advance because it's not the right 'Dominant' route.

Love this game save for some unsavory unavoidable content but it's certainly a test in patience.
So try the dom-obedience route. There's no repeated content from dom-affection and imo the scene with Shadow definitely makes it worthwhile.
There's a guide in the OP for getting all the content on that path.
Yes, there's trans content on that route, but it's totally avoidable if that's not your thing.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I haven't played dom path Yet...but dam OMVN wasn't lying about 3 different games after the split choice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG, on the H route, the sleep scene with MC + Winter hits like 4/5 of my favorite kinks in one scene, Very well done >;D also it feels like a few characters are different models depending on route chosen, ie: Genevieve looks like a completely different model between L/H routes & Caroline feels kinda the same, im not sure tho, it just Feels that way, I haven't done any visual comparisons. I'm just as impressed with the H route as I was the L route, amazing work!

As with many of the questions I ask here, I'll pry play thru & get my answer b4 I do here but, I'm praying we get to claim both Winter & Caroline at some point, that would be Loa...err...mind blowing.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Has anyone playing the android port noticed some of the animations are very laggy or freeze? On the Harem route when Chris & Kate are fucking on the beach, before he gets sniped that animation stays still and/or playes VERY slowly & also another with MC & Mel & she challenges him to Not bust his nut if he wants that ass that scene also freezes, it was just a still pic for about 60 seconds then the game continued.

Are these normal or is it something I did or maybe a bug ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
also it feels like a few characters are different models depending on route chosen,
The routes are completely different stories and the models are changed to show that.

Love is the actual story, the rest are "what if" and not canon.

I hate ntr. It should be avoidable
Next update when ??
There is no NTR.

Anyone seen with another person is not a love interest.

There are only 3 in love route, Alison, Alice and Mel. Jess is not getting back with MC, she has her own part to play but is not a love interest.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The routes are completely different stories and the models are changed to show that.

Love is the actual story, the rest are "what if" and not canon.

There is no NTR.

Anyone seen with another person is not a love interest.

There are only 3 in love route, Alison, Alice and Mel. Jess is not getting back with MC, she has her own part to play but is not a love interest.
But Jess is fu**** in ass by commissioner. Is not ntr ???

Reactions: cib64
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes