Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So MC is cheating on Alison with her?
Well now you have me second guessing myself, but if I'm thinking of the right girl, no, not cheating. We meet her but she is not romanceable. I believe she is supposed to be introduced in one or both of the other paths eventually.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well now you have me second guessing myself, but if I'm thinking of the right girl, no, not cheating. We meet her but she is not romanceable. I believe she is supposed to be introduced in one or both of the other paths eventually.
Ahh I see, I haven't played the love route myself so was wondering when we'd get to meet the trans character.

Reactions: Glooskabe

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Ahh I see, I haven't played the love route myself so was wondering when we'd get to meet the trans character.
There's a trans character called Tiffa in the Dom-obedience route
More content with her next update later this week...
To get all content in the Dom-obedience route select 'Unleash the Beast' for the first option then go with obedience choices after that.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's a trans character called Tiffa in the Dom-obedience route
More content with her next update later this week...
To get all content in the Dom-obedience route select 'Unleash the Beast' for the first option then go with obedience choices after that.
Harem route for me ;)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Thats a bummer. Why would he implent harem into both routes.
Why wouldn't he? I mean it's not exactly harem. Like I said it'll be kind of like a harem. Dom's a very different story from Harem with different characters but Love is the main story and the only 1 girl route planned.

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
Wondering if there is any chance that Alison's hair style could be the same (Long and black). Cosmetic Obviously.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Alison 0.5.5 part 2 is now out on the $10 tier. It'll be coming to the $5 tier in the next couple of days. This update gives the alternative options to the Shadow scene of the last update and brings the current Dom update cycle to a close.

Work on SHRiNK 0.3 has started after it won the recent vote but that doesn't mean there won't be some more Alison content coming soon ;)

neman

Jan 5, 2020
before i attempt to play need to ask , who is the "haircut" guy in the story? i dont want to run into some ntr bulshit just because someone didnt think it is and didnt add flag/tag, no offense intended. just dont want me to be offended either.
i dont mind spoilers, so if someone would be kind to answer. thanks

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
before i attempt to play need to ask , who is the "haircut" guy in the story? i dont want to run into some ntr bulshit just because someone didnt think it is and didnt add flag/tag, no offense intended. just dont want me to be offended either.
i dont mind spoilers, so if someone would be kind to answer. thanks
The MC looks different in different routes and so do other characters. I'm guessing 'haircut guy' is the MC in the Dom route.
The update for that route should be here later in the week so you could wait for that or just try the Love or Harem routes for now.

Reactions: neman

neman

Jan 5, 2020
The MC looks different in different routes and so do other characters. I'm guessing 'haircut guy' is the MC in the Dom route.
The update for that route should be here later in the week so you could wait for that or just try the Love or Harem routes for now.
Ah i see, it kinda threw me off couple times when i entered this topic. girls were too "familiar" with him in images and he didnt look like MC and i am not into seeing that stuff, thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Kro and McWoodz

neman

Jan 5, 2020
fck.. waterfall broke right there at that moment... and i was "keeping" it so well ..
i honestly hope this game has happily ever after ending and not the dark one..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S piano sound is just too good for this moment. One to remember

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Hmm so what line is update? I have save love, harem, dom and pet lines. All lines report "this is the end of version 0.5.5p2". Fuck I hate these multi-line games.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes