Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
love this update! all 3 options look great! choosing Alison\Alice has some nice scenes... choosing Melissa has a steamy sex scene and shows some weird condition of Jessica and the love turn harem path is just perfect! :love:
wonder how the Jessica scenes will progress on the different paths from this latest fork.. and if and how will she be healed.. :unsure:
also was that Alison's mother in that cell when the "father" was having fun with no.4? looked like similar hair to the memory Alison recovered of her mom.. and ofc the fact he called her mommy..
also an interesting plot twist when we were lead to believe she was dead up until now..

Reactions: McWoodz

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
an someone help me and my stupid ass out. In the dom path, are we being dominated or are we doing the domination, or is there something different entirely? I havent played in quite a while since the thing on the boat happened. But knowing me I will want to go the love route but not miss anything, or so the devs notes on the front page say.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Alright i dont know if the dev is in this page or not but i just have to say something (not sure if its mentioned before) and since prologue is being remastered) i think in the prologue where you finish shopping and drive home Alisons attitude changes WAY too drasticly. maybe have some thoughts from her perspective while still in the car to ease the transition, the mood changed way too fast lol

sanket sharma

Apr 1, 2018
an someone help me and my stupid ass out. In the dom path, are we being dominated or are we doing the domination, or is there something different entirely? I havent played in quite a while since the thing on the boat happened. But knowing me I will want to go the love route but not miss anything, or so the devs notes on the front page say.
we do the domination.

RobbDiggity

Jun 4, 2020
Got a lot of these errors, starting shortly after the remastered content ends on a new playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some bugs in the shopping.rpyc code where he is using 'dissolve(.5)'. This should either just be 'dissolve' or 'Dissolve(0.5)'. I unrenned and decompiled and was able to fix it. The corrected file is attached. (Hopefully this is ok to post in here, if not mods please delete).

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so played the new intro... I like the new models (well all other then Michelle.. think it was a downgrade on her..).. and the new story is better.. poor Alison didn't need to be ass raped to be a victim that needs our protection..
as for the shopping issue I've also encountered it.. some black screens then the error pops up(probably due to the missing pics so it has nothing to dissolve..) just clicked ignored and it kept going as normal

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Alright i dont know if the dev is in this page or not but i just have to say something (not sure if its mentioned before) and since prologue is being remastered) i think in the prologue where you finish shopping and drive home Alisons attitude changes WAY too drasticly. maybe have some thoughts from her perspective while still in the car to ease the transition, the mood changed way too fast lol
That scene won't even be in the game much longer
The remaster will go all the way up to the split

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Is this on the official version or compressed?
Also pc/mac/android?
Official, PC - They stopped appearing not too long after they began, but were a good number of them while they were there. Pretty sure it stopped after you choose which path you want to go with.

Reactions: McWoodz

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
There are some bugs in the shopping.rpyc code where he is using 'dissolve(.5)'. This should either just be 'dissolve' or 'Dissolve(0.5)'. I unrenned and decompiled and was able to fix it. The corrected file is attached. (Hopefully this is ok to post in here, if not mods please delete).
Nice, thanks for checking it out! :)

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes